Sign in to follow this  
Fotb

Remove Support Beams Offdeed

Recently moved into a new spot and found an old tunnel that used to lead to one of the big deserts on Pristine. Naturally I'd like to run a highway through it to connect myself more to the mainland. 

The issue is that said tunnel is old so only 1 tile wide and filled with reinforements. Any ideas how I could go about removing these reinforcements without having to climb around a mountain dropping god knows how many deeds?

Disintegrate was brought up but seems like it would take years to actually do on that scale.

should be able to crowbar them +1

something like this should be freedom only though

• Like 1

Yeah sounds like a good idea for Freedom +1 on that.

The issue of removing reinforced tiles has been discussed several times. To my knowledge the point of GM and Devs is that the current situation that only mayor and those with build/mine rights are able to remove them on deed, and not elsewhere. It would make it possible to disrupt innumerous communication lanes all over Freedom to make reinforced tiles free game.

Sorry to say, only disintegrate, a truly tricky spell, and deeding remains.Maybe think about a parallel wider tunnel instead of widening the old one.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ekcin said:

The issue of removing reinforced tiles has been discussed several times. To my knowledge the point of GM and Devs is that the current situation that only mayor and those with build/mine rights are able to remove them on deed, and not elsewhere. It would make it possible to disrupt innumerous communication lanes all over Freedom to make reinforced tiles free game.

Sorry to say, only disintegrate, a truly tricky spell, and deeding remains.Maybe think about a parallel wider tunnel instead of widening the old one.

Hm true the possibility of griefing would be very large, well let's be honest it would be rampant :D This was never meant as a suggestion thread or discussions thereof anyways Niki just had an interesting idea.

It would seem that trying to work out a parallel tunnel is the easiest way, thanks.

Best way to be honest is to desintegrate two tiles on each side with a Mag Priest. Its easier said than done yes, but it is what it is. Should take you a day or two at worst, couple of hours at best.  No worse than flattening down an area with surface mining.

• Like 2

Thanks! Plz don't remind Fobban of surfacemining :(

Edited by Fotb