Sign in to follow this  
valodis

[Resolved] Billy sheep gruff stew still are not in recipe list

Recommended Posts

 

On 1/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, DevBlog said:

Billy sheep gruff stew should now properly show in recipe lists again.

 

Still nothing:

TkrIqbr.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried making it agian? You might have to re-discover it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why i need re-discover, if i had it some time ago... And i don't remember all ingredients.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, valodis said:

Why i need re-discover, if i had it some time ago... And i don't remember all ingredients.

 

1 hour ago, Sn00 said:

Tried making it agian? You might have to re-discover it.

You can't rediscover it by putting ingridients, you need to read it from another copy of supreme recepie copy from troll. But i am not sure that's intended i expected that everyone that had recepie in their books will have it again...

I don't have it either and learned it a long, long time ago.

@Retrogradecan you please confirm what was itended behaviour with this fix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you looted and memorized the recipe before, it should once again be in your cooking recipe list.  

 

I found the recipe ages ago, added it to my list, when the issue happened the recipe was gone from my list, after the fix the recipe is once again in my list.

 

This is a supreme dropped recipe and cannot be added to your cookbook by just trying to put the correct ingredients in the correct cooker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alectrys said:

I found the recipe ages ago, added it to my list, when the issue happened the recipe was gone from my list, after the fix the recipe is once again in my list. 

Good for you, but why me and bunch of other guys still have this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alectrys said:

If you looted and memorized the recipe before, it should once again be in your cooking recipe list.  

 

I found the recipe ages ago, added it to my list, when the issue happened the recipe was gone from my list, after the fix the recipe is once again in my list.

 

This is a supreme dropped recipe and cannot be added to your cookbook by just trying to put the correct ingredients in the correct cooker.

Nope, I still don't have recepie in my cookbook after the fix.. So it looks like the fix didn't fix all of us.

P.S. One thing that cross my mind is that I learned recepie on Deliverance probably and have been spending couple of last days on Xana. Are recepies server tied? Can check tomorrow if I will have it on Deli...

Edited by kochinac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kochinac said:

Nope, I still don't have recepie in my cookbook after the fix.. So it looks like the fix didn't fix all of us.

P.S. One thing that cross my mind is that I learned recepie on Deliverance probably and have been spending couple of last days on Xana. Are recepies server tied? Can check tomorrow if I will have it on Deli...

 

That's a good question.  If you happen to go back to Deli, let me know if it shows up for you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just give up to wait till it got fixed, looted new one :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm working with kochinac to help troubleshoot why some had the recipe reinstated and why some didn't.

 

If anyone else had it before and lost it and did not have it returned, please have them post here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am one of they (in game name the same), but don't think I can provide any helpful information for troubleshooting.

All I remember is the long wait to find a second copy of the recipe after I gave my first find to a friend.

I've never made the recipe.

 

OK, after searching logs I found actual info:

Logging started 2017-06-01

[12:27:29] Welcome back, Grumpled! The Exodus server has been waiting for you.

[12:36:15] You finish adding the billy sheep gruff stew into your cookbook, just in time, as the recipe has decayed away.

 

but incase it proves relevant there was a maintenance restart shortly after adding the recipe:

[12:50:57] 10 seconds to shutdown. 
[12:50:57] Reason: Maintenance restart and update. Up to thirty minutes downtime. Patch notes: https://www.wurmonline.com/2017/06/01/5850/

Edited by Grumpled
stopped being lazy and checked my logs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may have something to do with traveling across servers between the time when you had it (on server A) and the time it went missing (on server C) and the time it was fixed (you were still on server C which had no record of you having it).

 

Does this sound  plausible for all of you who did not get it back?

Please also give me your ingame name if different than your forum name.  - Can be done via forum PM if you prefer to remain anonymous.

 

(I never left the server at all during any of this and mine was returned properly.)

 

Kochinac did travel during this time.

Valodis did travel during this time.

Madnezz

Grumpled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i remember right i got recipe on chaos, when hotfix was released i was on deli.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the recipe on Exo, did some server hopping on the 26th, and was on Exo at the time of the hotfix on the 28th.

I've been awol so not sure which date the recipe went missing ( and once again too lazy to check bug forum etc. for info), as the 26th was the first I've logged in this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

If you have reported the missing recipe here, please put in a support ticket for a replacement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this