Sign in to follow this  
Kswords

Remove the Lag from Independence

Yep. It was fun making a new Character at Haven's Landing and then re-Premium up another guy to send over to help him out but I have to agree that this lag is pretty bad there. I find that mining is not too bad since you can just stand in one spot for a good while. Maybe even using the crafting window for something.

I even freeze up on Deliverance sometimes too now, although not nearly to the extend as on Independence. Maybe it's an overall game situation this lag/freeze.

=Ayes=

Lumpy they said the lag is worse on Indy than Xan earlier on. If it has something to do with Haven maybe it's time to throw a debug on that area to see what might be throwing script errors.

Game                                      is                                                                   unplayable                                                                              like                                                       this

Its gotten to the point that we can't really do much of anything. I was trying to move around my deed and had to stop at doors and pretty much go get a coffee while they opened. The lag is to the point the game is unplayable. @Retrograde 

Currently is so bad we had to leave and go hunt on Xanadu for a bit to just get out of the lag, so bad it is. When you go to Xanadu to avoid lag, you know things are bad...