Sign in to follow this  
Enki

Random Enkounters (2019 Edition)

Today the Randomizer dropped me off in the mountainous regions of Celebration where I found Kraegar and Mobius!

They had to Enkounter 6 random challenges.

#1 - While battling 4 green bears...  Can you tell me the name of the parent company that produces Wurm Online?

They had until the 4 greenish bears were dead to answer correctly.  Mobius guessed first and was close, but it was Kraegar that got it right.

Kraegar got a cheese!

#2 -  While fending off 8 very brash land rodents, Can you tell me how many moons inhabit the skies of Wurm?

They both guessed correctly, and after letting them wash the rat blood off of their hands I rewarded them with cake.

#3 -  If Angie's mother had 4 kids and the oldest kid was named June, The next was named May, and the next was named April, What was the fourth kid named?

<Mobius> march / <Kraegar> July

TOTAL FAILURE!!!!

#4 - How many crab legs are there in a family of 6 crabs

Kraegar guessed correctly with 48.

Kraegar received a Crude Axe

#5 - While battling 2 Worgs, What is the current Wurm Year?

Mobius got it correct in one guess with 1083!

Mobius received a mountain lion statue

#6 - Survive the 4 waves of the Hawgwartz Freshmen Wizards familiars!

They had to fight off the waves and survive.  Death means Failure!

Wave 1 - 12 Magic Belts of Constriction!

The self tightening belts were giving them a good challenge and I was not all too certain they would come out alive!

Kraegar seemed to be holding out quite well while Mobius seemed to be using his own entrails as bait....., not the plan I would have used, but it did work!

Wave 2 - 10 Grasping Grindylow!

The wave of Grindylow used Mobius' fields as cover and seemed to be pretending to be large brownish squash, but their camouflage was pointless as was their attack strength.

(note to self - ask devs for smarter octopi!)

Wave 3 - 3 Land Kelpie!

(note to self  - Uttacha are nothing more than balloons to pop!)

They were no match against their pointy sticks!

Wave 4 - 8 Angry Forest Trolls!

These ladies were not happy at all.   Something about having to constantly clean up the bloody messes after humans hunting in their backyards?

The group of lady Trolls split up their attacks between Kraegar and Mobius, forcing Mobius to retreat to the waters of the lake for some self healing.

Kraegar tried to reason with the ladies, but I don;t think they appreciated his tone of voice, or maybe it was the way he kept ending his sentences with an axe chop.

Mobius meanwhile, continued ot use strategy to get his point across to them... well through them really.

With some time, both Kraegar and Mobius defeated the ladies for a final victory against the Hawgwartz familiars.

For their Random winnings, aside from some cake, cheese, and pastries,

Heavy fishing line and Horse shoes, for some horseshoe tossing games, a supreme maul, a rare rudder, a dioptra, and some marble shards!

I can't even bring myself to name the nameless wonder they lost to the void for failing Challenge #3. It was truly a sight to behold though!

• Like 1

ty that was fun, i had a very formidable opponent which elevated the experience!!

Today, I Enkountered Karashishi on Xanadu!

Spoiler

[13:26:16] <Enki> Greetings!
[13:26:33] <Karashishi> yo yo
[13:27:18] <Enki> It is time for a Random Enkounter!
[13:27:30] <Enki> You are to be this months vic... umm contestant
[13:27:41] <Enki> Are you ready to play?
[13:27:42] <Karashishi> uh oh
[13:29:36] <Karashishi> what is happening?
[13:30:12] <Enki> You don;t know what a Random Enkounter is????  EGADS!
[13:30:28] <Karashishi> lol nope
[13:30:40] <Karashishi> am i going to die?
[13:30:54] <Enki> That is a real possibility.
[13:31:01] <Enki> Are you aware of who I am?
[13:31:24] <Karashishi> you're in my alliance
[13:31:27] <Karashishi> oh, no wait
[13:31:54] <Enki> Oh My!  You don't even know who I am!!!  This is going ot be so much fun!!
[13:32:18] <Karashishi> i recognise the name lol
[13:32:21] <Karashishi> cant place
[13:32:28] <Enki> Muahahahahaha
[13:32:39] <Enki> I am the Head Game Master of Wurm Online
[13:32:50] <Karashishi> aaah! right!
[13:32:51] <Karashishi> lol
[13:33:05] <Karashishi> you helped me returning my lost items once, that's why i remember the name :)
[13:34:53] <Enki> Okay, the story is that once a month I am sent to a random locaiton, on a random server, at any random time on any random day
[13:35:23] <Enki> If whoever is in that random location notices me within 10 minutes of my arrival, I inflict... I mean... I bestow a Random Enkounter challenge up on them
[13:35:47] <Enki> You will face a random number of challenges
[13:36:01] <Enki> Each challenge is totally random, and yes you could very well die
[13:36:39] <Enki> However, should you succeed at any of the random challenges, you will recieve a very random item or so as your winnings
[13:36:40] <Karashishi> ok
[13:36:58] <Karashishi> its kinda random
[13:37:50] <Enki> it could be food, it could be money, it could be an old cow I found laying around on one of myadventures
[13:38:08] <Enki> So, wanna play?
[13:38:21] <Karashishi> sure
[13:38:38] <Karashishi> im not really fit for combat, but why not :)
[13:39:06] Enki contestant will probably die... check
[13:39:12] <Karashishi> lol
[13:39:54] <Enki> Alright, you will face a grand total of ......4 challenges!
[13:41:26] <Enki> Challenge #1
[13:41:34] <Karashishi> *scared*
[13:42:07] <Enki> What day is this?
[13:42:50] <Enki> It could be your lucky day if you get thsi one right
[13:43:42] <Karashishi> hmm ok
[13:43:52] <Enki> You have 1 minute more to asnwer correctly
[13:44:17] <Enki> as / time is of the essence
[13:44:18] <Karashishi> its luck day
[13:44:23] <Enki> CORRECT!
[13:44:30] <Karashishi> wohoop
[13:45:25] <Enki> You have just won a hops trellis and a supreme silver spoon!
[13:45:40] <Karashishi> woot thanks!
[13:45:46] <Enki> Challenge #2
[13:45:51] <Karashishi> lol you re<ally gave me a jump scare
[13:46:08] <Enki> You are most welcome!
[13:46:50] <Enki> How many moons inhabit the skies of this world?
[13:47:25] <Karashishi> ah, and we're in a cave, i cant look at the sjy
[13:47:30] <Karashishi> sky*
[13:47:32] <Karashishi> but...
[13:47:34] <Karashishi> 4?
[13:48:12] <Enki> Correct!
[13:48:19] <Karashishi> yess!
[13:48:41] <Enki> have some ice cream and handful of rivets
[13:48:58] <Karashishi> yummy
[13:49:28] <Enki> Challenge #3
[13:50:11] <Enki> You have 3 minutes to find me a gemstone
[13:50:15] <Enki> GO
[13:50:38] <Enki> well that wasn't much of a challenge
[13:50:44] <Karashishi> lool
[13:50:53] <Karashishi> well. im here mining :F
[13:50:56] <Karashishi> :D
[13:51:01] <Enki> but a diamond is correct
[13:51:43] <Enki> You have just won yourself a nice supreme compass and some spaghetti
[13:51:50] <Karashishi> awesome!!
[13:51:54] <Karashishi> thanks!!
[13:51:57] <Enki> Challenge #4
[13:52:16] <Enki> No Random Enkounter is complete without a monster wave!
[13:52:23] <Karashishi> uh oh
[13:52:26] <Enki> Prepare yourself!
[13:52:36] <Karashishi> im ready!
[13:52:41] <Karashishi> to die
[13:52:42] <Karashishi> lol
[13:54:24] <Enki> You must vanquish the dreaded Aggoblight of Darbanyx
[13:54:50] <Karashishi> ok
[13:54:56] <Karashishi> scary
[13:55:03] <Karashishi> but, im ready!
[13:55:16] <Karashishi> today is a good say to die sir
[13:56:09] <Enki> well....  just cause they are fluffy does not mean they get to live!
[13:56:51] <Karashishi> poor things
[13:56:53] <Enki> you must finis hthem off before the Legenday Herdsman of Darbanyx arrives
[13:58:51] <Enki> oh look oneo f them wasn't what thye appeared to be
[13:59:01] <Enki> and its dead...
[14:02:01] <Enki> You have killed the Aggoblight Dog!  That will not make the Legendary Herdsman of Darbanyx happy!
[14:02:18] <Karashishi> uh ojh
[14:03:07] <Karashishi> i saved the Rams
[14:03:19] <Karashishi> they are innocent, right?
[14:03:58] <Enki> Yes these Aggoblights have seen the light and converted!
[14:04:11] <Karashishi> aah, i thought so :)
[14:04:14] <Enki> but you aren ot finished oneo f the Aggoblights remains at large!
[14:05:32] <Enki> it must be outside
[14:06:39] <Enki> and it must be dead!
[14:06:51] <Enki> oh whoops, I see, you located it!
[14:07:11] <Karashishi> i did?
[14:07:19] <Enki> [14:04:46] The adolescent Aggoblight is dead. R.I.P.
[14:07:33] <Enki> Now you face you know who
[14:07:50] <Karashishi> the herdsman
[14:08:09] <Karashishi> of darbanyx
[14:08:15] <Karashishi> legendary!
[14:08:44] <Enki> The young Legendary Aggoblight Herder of Darbanyx has arrived.
[14:10:08] <Enki> You are well skilled in the ways of the spear!  You are victorious against the  monster challenge
[14:10:13] <Karashishi> he entered the wrong cave!
[14:10:38] <Enki> Here is a large pizza and a knife
[14:10:42] <Karashishi> thanks!
[14:11:00] <Karashishi> pizza for dinner and some icecream for dessert, perfect!
[14:11:01] <Enki> and for playing this months Random Enkounter you also get an effigy of the Herdsman
[14:11:35] <Karashishi> cool

[14:12:08] <Karashishi> awesome Enkounter!

[14:13:13] <Karashishi> this was fun!

He did quite well, and I shall let the events transcribed above speak for themselves!

• Like 4

Today the randomizer sent me to Celebration and landed me in Killergreen's local.

After a quick explanation that I was there to play Random Enkounters and not hunt him down and kill him... well at least not directly.....  Killergreen was ready to play and had to face 3 very random challenges of very random difficulty.

Challenge #1  Build for me a stone statue of a troll within 10 minutes!

..........................40 seconds later a stone statue of a troll was at my feet....... curses!

Challenge #2 What is the newest moon to inhabit the skies of the lands of Wurm?

Well, Killergreen got that one right too.  Haven is the newest moon in the skies.

Challenge #3  Fend off the Field Mouse King and his Rodentia army!

Wave #1  kill the 7 Ratkin Knights

Killergreen could not keep enough of his own blood inside to win in one shot.  With self sacrifice as his strategy he did eventually defeat them!

Wave #2  the horde of Ratkin Beasts

These colorful and obnoxious creatures tried their best to claw crow Killergreen to death, but in the end, their screams of 5:30 in the mornings did not deter Killergreen's ambition to see them all lightly seasoned in garlic butter and baked!

Wave #3  The Field Mouse King!

With his armies defeated the King of the Field Mice entered the battlefield and ....promptly died....

Well, he was only the king of hunting and exterminating field mice... 

Bonus Round!

What anniversary are we celebrating this month?

Killergreen only go it half right...  Yes it is a 10 year anniversary,  but he did not know of what!

Bonus Round v.2

What prize can you get for participating in the Independence 10th year anniversary?

This one he got right.  A statuette of Dragon Fang mountain.  Not only that but it comes in Rare, Supreme, and Fantastic!  All you have to do is complete the mission to get a fantastic!

Killergreen has won 12 copper ore! a supreme cheesecake!  a scythe! and some puddings.  He also receives a supreme rope, a hog roast, and a large crate, for making a Field Mouse trap.  and, he gets a rare spirit cottage and 2 marble planters to decorate his knew church with!

For failing the first bonus round, I am throwing back in to the void the Sceptre of the Floating Isles which according to legends lets the user teleport to a hidden realm of lands in the clouds full of riches including fancy golden egg laying geese.,

Today I was sent to Release and in the vicinity of Elymas who would have to face 3 random challenges...

Unfortunately.... well...  I will let this chat explain it.... 😭

[20:14:21] <Enki> GREETINGS!
[20:14:47] <Elymas> how are you
[20:15:17] <Enki> I am good.  But now I have a contestant for Random Enkounters!
[20:15:25] <Enki> Are you ready to play?
[20:15:57] <Elymas> dont know what you mean
[20:16:03] <Enki> oh...no...
[20:16:14] <Enki> you do not know what a Random Enkounter is!!!!
[20:16:23] <Elymas> no
[20:16:31] <Enki> oh dear!!!!  all my work all these years and still the word ahs not gotten out!
[20:16:37] <Enki> oh dear orh dear
[20:16:46] <Enki> well let me enlihgten you
[20:17:25] <Enki> Each month on a random day a random server is selected at a random time of day and a random location is chosen to hold a very random set of challenges
[20:17:37] <Enki> these random challenges make up a Random Enkounter
[20:17:46] <Elymas> k
[20:17:54] <Enki> and this month... you are the unfor.. I mean lucky vic.. err contestant!
[20:18:29] <Enki> You must face a random number of challenges, and each challenge you win, you will recieve a random assortment of random items
[20:18:39] <Enki> they may be very vlauable, or thye may be total junk
[20:18:48] <Enki> so... wanna play?
[20:19:01] <Elymas> no thankyou
[20:19:25] <Enki> umm....  HUH???
[20:19:30] <Enki> reallyy?
[20:19:45] <Elymas> yes, no thankyou
[20:20:00] <Enki> Very well then...  ;(
[20:20:10] <Elymas> maybe next time
[20:20:20] <Enki> Would you accept a pizza just for showing up?
[20:21:09] <Elymas> thankyou
[20:21:35] <Enki> Thank you for playing.. err not playing  this months Random Enkounter
[20:21:49] <Enki> one moment while I get this all written up
[20:21:55] <Elymas> i will be around for years no worries

If only he knew what I had to dump back into the void....  It was so warm and shiny....   I think it even washed windows!

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Enki said:

I think it even washed windows!

Glass confirmed.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Enki said:

<Enki> so... wanna play?
[20:19:01] <Elymas> no thankyou
[20:19:25] <Enki> umm....  HUH???
[20:19:30] <Enki> reallyy?
[20:19:45] <Elymas> yes, no thankyou
[20:20:00] <Enki> Very well then...  ;(
[20:20:10] <Elymas> maybe next time

Man I really got a laugh out of this one! First Elymas never heard of these "random" enkounters and then he politely states that he has no interest in participating in one. Both astonished and disappointed Enki accepts this rejection.

16 hours ago, Enki said:

[20:21:35] <Enki> Thank you for playing.. err not playing  this months Random Enkounter
[20:21:49] <Enki> one moment while I get this all written up
[20:21:55] <Elymas> i will be around for years no worries

The ending line of Elymas is classic! Best Random Enkounters story yet! Thanks for sharing :)

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I am pretty sure he was annoyed about Enki ruining his lawn.

• Like 1

Shame, reminds me of an old TV show in the UK called BullsEye "Look at what you could of won folks?"

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 10:05 AM, Enki said:

Today the Randomizer dropped me off in the mountainous regions of Celebration where I found Kraegar and Mobius!

They had to Enkounter 6 random challenges.

#1 - While battling 4 green bears...  Can you tell me the name of the parent company that produces Wurm Online?

They had until the 4 greenish bears were dead to answer correctly.  Mobius guessed first and was close, but it was Kraegar that got it right.

Kraegar got a cheese!

#2 -  While fending off 8 very brash land rodents, Can you tell me how many moons inhabit the skies of Wurm?

They both guessed correctly, and after letting them wash the rat blood off of their hands I rewarded them with cake.

#3 -  If Angie's mother had 4 kids and the oldest kid was named June, The next was named May, and the next was named April, What was the fourth kid named?

<Mobius> march / <Kraegar> July

TOTAL FAILURE!!!!

#4 - How many crab legs are there in a family of 6 crabs

Kraegar guessed correctly with 48.

Kraegar received a Crude Axe

#5 - While battling 2 Worgs, What is the current Wurm Year?

Mobius got it correct in one guess with 1083!

Mobius received a mountain lion statue

#6 - Survive the 4 waves of the Hawgwartz Freshmen Wizards familiars!

They had to fight off the waves and survive.  Death means Failure!

Wave 1 - 12 Magic Belts of Constriction!

The self tightening belts were giving them a good challenge and I was not all too certain they would come out alive!

Kraegar seemed to be holding out quite well while Mobius seemed to be using his own entrails as bait....., not the plan I would have used, but it did work!

Wave 2 - 10 Grasping Grindylow!

The wave of Grindylow used Mobius' fields as cover and seemed to be pretending to be large brownish squash, but their camouflage was pointless as was their attack strength.

(note to self - ask devs for smarter octopi!)

Wave 3 - 3 Land Kelpie!

(note to self  - Uttacha are nothing more than balloons to pop!)

They were no match against their pointy sticks!

Wave 4 - 8 Angry Forest Trolls!

These ladies were not happy at all.   Something about having to constantly clean up the bloody messes after humans hunting in their backyards?

The group of lady Trolls split up their attacks between Kraegar and Mobius, forcing Mobius to retreat to the waters of the lake for some self healing.

Kraegar tried to reason with the ladies, but I don;t think they appreciated his tone of voice, or maybe it was the way he kept ending his sentences with an axe chop.

Mobius meanwhile, continued ot use strategy to get his point across to them... well through them really.

With some time, both Kraegar and Mobius defeated the ladies for a final victory against the Hawgwartz familiars.

For their Random winnings, aside from some cake, cheese, and pastries,

Heavy fishing line and Horse shoes, for some horseshoe tossing games, a supreme maul, a rare rudder, a dioptra, and some marble shards!

I can't even bring myself to name the nameless wonder they lost to the void for failing Challenge #3. It was truly a sight to behold though!

I am not surprised they got #3 wrong lol

I'm going to need someone to explain #3 to me, as I would have said March as well...

4 minutes ago, Wonka said:

I'm going to need someone to explain #3 to me, as I would have said March as well...

It’s Angie.

[14:06:10] <Enki> GREETINGS!
[14:11:11] <Enki> You have 5 minutes left to nitice me!
[14:16:11] <Enki> Times up!  You have failed this month's Random Enkounter!
[14:19:10] <Emmaline> huh
[14:19:28] <Emmaline> Er probably for the best, cause I have no fighting skills
[14:19:47] <Emmaline> and I'd rather not die or lose time trying to get 70 prayer

[14:19:58] Prayer increased by 0.0013 to 65.3167

Sorry Enki, I feel bad, but happy luck to the next person you find :)

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Cat 1

Today the randomizer threw me across the oceans to Serenity on the Epic side of the world where I landed in the local of a priestly sort of person, doing priestly sorts of things, in a priestly sort of manner....

Sadly, they never took notice of me in local....

Their loss was a rare bag of spirit eagle omelets.  A rare bag of lemons, potatoes, and wires.   A large bag of feathers and cotton sheets.  A supreme steel spear imbued with 'Two Hit Wonder'  sigh.. I was really looking forward to seeing them tackle an ogre one on one with this.  And of course, whatevery person needs, a Supreme Fireplace!

Oh well... till next month...

• Like 1

This months Random Enkounter is brought to you by the Nefarious Witch of the North, who happens to be far less wicked than that other witch of the west.  But still mean!  Oh I tell you she is a mean one!

Today the randomizer chose to drop me at Havens Landing on Independence....  oh this should be good...

Among the people there, Marcas was the first to respond to my famous "Greetings!" speech.

Participants = Lluther, Marcas, Mushak, Superfint, Yuyukosaigyouji, Zaka

They had to endure 7 random challenges!

Challenge #1  - Where is Jackal?

[15:43:15] <Enki> Okay... Challenge #1
[15:43:48] <Enki> Where is Jackal?
[15:44:20] <Marcas> Thats another server
[15:44:26] <Zaka> In space
[15:44:28] <Yuyukosaigyouji> Jackal is a planet in the wurm sky. Unless you mean Rift Jackals, which are at rift sites
[15:44:48] <Superfint> In the portal
[15:44:57] <Enki> All are correct answers.... well  except for thatp lanet part....
[15:46:09] <Yuyukosaigyouji> Oh yeah, it's glassed as a moon really isn't it?

They all came up with good answers....  but Jackal is not a planet!

They each received 4 scones!  Except for Yuyukosaigyouji who received only 3 for that planet bit...

Challenge #2 - Name a famous arachnid?

Isolde wins and is the only one who came up with a famous Arachnid with the answer of Thekla!

Challenge #3 - The Nefarious witch of the North sends her greetings!  Defend yourselves from the wrath of the Nefarious Chipmunks!

Okay okay, so the spirit templars protected them quite effectively...  still was fun..

Challenge #4 - Retrieve a rock shard iron ore within 2 minutes! (that's what happens when you have an Enkounter at a start deed)

4 of them brought back some iron anyway....  they received an axe!

Challenge #5 - The Nefarious Witch of the North sends a new message..  delivered by 15 Nefarious munchkins!

They all ran for their lives!  which proved to be a good strategy as they survived long enough for the templars to wipe out all the green monsters.  Well, they mostly survived...  might could use a few pints of blood...

Survivors received a trowel

Challenge #6 - What day is this?

Some answered with Wednesday, and some answered even more correctly with Luck Day, and one answered extremely correctly with the Eve of All Hallows' Eve

Challenge #7 - They must face the Nefarious Witch of the North herself!  Mathilda has arisen!

That was one big pumpkin!  But they survived and minced her up into pies. 

For their winnings, they received a random tool or weapon or statue.

They were fortunate to be on Haven's Landing...  Chances are not so good for next Halloween!!!!! Muahahahaha

• Like 3

Today the randomizer dropped me on Release.

Mikehunt responded immediately upon my appearance and had to face 4 Random challenges.

#1  How many solar bodies can be viewed from the Jackal sky?

Mikehunt guessed 3!  WRONG!

So much for that hot air balloon sewn from No-Gump skins...  into the void with it!

#2  How many planks are needed to build a guard tower?

Wow...  he even got that one wrong...  alright then...  He can kiss the supreme hammer of ship building goodbye.  According to its inscription, it could build a cog in the time it takes to build a raft.  With the same materials as a raft!

#3 How many walls must you build if you are building a 2x3 tile structure 2 stories tall?

Wrong yet again!  While this is actually a bit of a trick question with multiple answers....  you must always build at least 1 door.

And into the void with the Arrows of Grand Hunting....  yeah, they were just hunting arrows, but they were really good hunting arrows!  I mean like top quality one hit kill arrows!

#4  Gojira's Cousins!

Round 1 - Kamacuras! x8  (not even a scratch)

1/0

Round 2 - Dorats! x12 (well...  at least it was a scratch)

2/0

Round 3 - Kumonga! x8 (now we're talking... spill that blood!)

3/0

Round 4 - Hedora! x3 (well... that was just...  disappointing....  lazy, useless, good for nothing sludge eating slugs.. EAT SALT AND DIE!)

4/0

Round 5 - Gabara! x1 (Muahahaha!  The nightmare monster!)  (Oh yeah!  Now that's what I am talking about!)  Mikehunt was evenly matched against this beast and was losing body parts left and right, but after his alt entered the fray and provided Mikehunt with several transfusions of sheep blood, he bested the bully and came out victorious.)

"<Mikehunt> aw i never equipt my shiled lol"

For his winnings....  well whats left of them..  40 marble bricks, a supreme pizza, a rare crate rack, some felled cedar trees, some peanut butter cookies, and a toothpick.

• Like 2

Today on this special Xmas edition of Random Enkounters I was kicked over to Chaos and dropped in the vicinity of Evadaly.

Evadaly will be tasked with completing 4 random challenges today.

Challenge #1

What insect replaced the old tried and true four legged equine on Jackal?

Evadaly quickly replied with the correct answer.  "Weta"

Challenge #2

Why?

Evadaly's answer "because retro lives there now and they are creepy looking"  (Working to confirm, will get back to it later)

Challenge #3

ELF BOWLING!

Evadaly had to knock down every elf!

They did not go down without a lengthy battle, but in the end, Evadaly turned out to be a proficient Elf bowler.

Challenge #4

The Reindeer Games!

All of 9 reindeer namesakes descended upon Evadaly at once and tried their best to take vengeance on the fallen elves!

The fight was long, and Evadaly was barely hanging on.

Eventually Cupid fell, but Evadaly was losing blood fast.....

Evadaly pleaded with the mob for mercy but Dasher, Dancer, Dunder, and Vixen wanted blood!

Dancer lay bleeding on the side of the road as Dasher, Dunder, and Vixen continued their vendetta.

Unfortunately for Dasher, his neck was right in the way of Evadaly's axe.

Vixen battled long and hard, but in the end his heart was extracted at the end of Evadaly's axe.

Dunder fared little better as his head was crushed.

Evadaly, bruised and bled, summoned more strength and took the fight to the rest of the holiday cheer mob.

First went Comet, then down with Rudolph, and soon followed Blixem, I did not even see her take out Prancer

A crate of 300 wood scraps

50 pottery jars!

5 large crates

a Rare armchair

A supreme Blue Forest Wool Hat

A lead anchor!

3 large supreme pizzas

30 snowballs

one rare grooming brush

and finally a supreme Tapestry of Evening!

After a review of Challenge #2 it was finally determined to be incorrect!  So back into the void with the Supreme Fishing Rod of Water Fountain Fishing!  Too bad too, this unique item would guarantee that you catch at least a silver coin up to a whole gold! from any water fountain or well you used it at once per day.

This concludes This years Random Enkounters.  I will never hold another Random Enkounter here again and will not hold one until after I move into that two aught twenty zone people have been talking about lately.  Bring wallpaper!  I understand its completely unfurnished!  I shall see you there!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Enki said:

Evadaly pleaded with the mob for mercy but Dasher, Dancer, Dunder, and Vixen wanted blood!

Hmm, somehow I don't remember this part of the Christmas Story...

But now I wonder if the fact that the other reindeers "never let poor Rudolph join any reindeer games" was not a GOOD thing, because I bet Rudolph had a very different idea of what precisely he was trying to join!

• Like 1