Sign in to follow this  
Ehizellbob

Reminder for mail

Surely I can't be the only one who buys something to be mailed, has it sent off and sees the little message in the event tab telling me to go get it and says "Oh, I'll get that in a minute. I'm busy rn" then you go about your business through the day as normal, forgetting you ever had mail. Until you log in the next day and see the reminder. Doh!

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an optional reminder (much like the sleep bonus one) that you had mail waiting to be picked up which posted in event tab every RL hour or so. Just a little, gentle reminder for those with busy wurm lives to go to that damn mailbox already...

I hate when people buy something and take a week to pick it up

Currently you get a reminder every time you login into the game 1-3minutes after you load into the world, you receive the same yellow text that you have unread/picked mailed item.

I'd rather get a bigger rework over it... making it possible to receive back your sent item after 48hours for free, or within 24hours if it's not picked - for the mailing fee.

Why? Makes things a bit more reasonable... we wont live forever.. who's got 2 weeks to wait for a mail that wont be picked up?