Sign in to follow this  
Mitzie

[Fixed] Chopped Veggie and Crate Bug

There's something weird going on with chopped veggies and crates.  I had some chopped veggies in crates, and I moved them from one crate to another. They became unchopped, and are now in stacks of 1.  I can't remove them  from the crate in a group, I only get one at a time.  

So I went to re-create this.. I took 5 chopped veggies out of my FSB and dropped them into a crate, and they did the same thing - became unchopped and are now in stacks of 1 and I can only remove them 1 at a time.

tqLnsIp.jpg

So I took them out one at a time, and it let me re-chop them.

Oh yea, the quality increased when I chopped them and when they became unchopped, they retained the higher quality.

More Info:

If I go from FSB directly to crate, its works exactly as expected. I get chopped veggie in the crate.

If I go from crate to inventory, its working as expected.  I get chopped veggie in inventory.

If I go  from FSB to inventory and then from inventory to crate, its not fine.  I get single stacks of unchopped veggie

If I go from one crate to another crate, its not fine. I get single stacks of unchopped veggie.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for  the report.  Going to get this added to the list.

This appears to also occur with chopped herbs, diced/minced meat, and ground spices.