Sign in to follow this  
Malena

24-hour lighting OPTION for deed owners

There's parts of my deed where there's terraforming only up to 60 dirt to the back of a building which creates night time levels of darkness inside my house on the ground floor. The house in question is also made from slate so also dark walls and floors. I passionately refer to early morning lighting as my mood lighting ... 

I do have a glow runed toolbelt these days which helps, but it sure would be nice to have the option to turn those lamps in there on 24 hours - no matter how it's brought in. As Malena suggests here and the HDR rendering. 

+1 to anything that results in having more control over your deed lights / how much light you see in game in general.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Samool said:

I agree that shadowed areas during the day could use some lighting, but sunlight is generally so bright that in a lot of cases, the lamps would mean you'll have a blinding-white area there, if that place just happens to not be in a shadow that moment - and most places aren't in the shadow the whole day.

Reveal hidden contents

qqLT6I8.jpg

We'll be allowing permanently turned on lamps with the introduction of HDR rendering (soon), which will allow us to have a lot of light sources overlapping without the nuclear meltdown effect.

Does this mean we can have a longer winter with less complaining about snow blindness? :D

• Like 2