If you dont want it why bother posting stuff like that except to be a troll

50 minutes ago, Ruiner said:

If you dont want it why bother posting stuff like that except to be a troll

Well, from my post you can conclude that this price is way too high. Your post adds nothing, so please - stop derailing the thread. If you want to say something to me you can use PM.

I'd say thats worth more like 3-4s than 12. You can buy a 90ql cloth set for 1s.
Just for comparison there was a full rare 94ql studded leather set sold for 17s not so long ago,

[Edit]

3 minutes ago, Ruiner said:

You derailed the thread not me. No where on this post does it say PC nor are they looking for you opinion on price 

Cant wait to hit 1200 posts or what? Just stop posting. You're adding nothing to this thread, as I said if you have any issues with me, send me a PM.
If a seller cant be bothered to do a 1minute research like I did, then you can expect reactions like that.

Edited by happysad
  • Like 1

You derailed the thread not me. No where on this post does it say PC nor are they looking for you opinion on price 

" Cant wait to hit 1200 posts or what? Just stop posting. You're adding nothing to this thread, as I said if you have any issues with me, send me a PM.
If a seller cant be bothered to do a 1minute research like I did, then you can expect reactions like that. "

I could care less how many posts i have. you added absolutely nothing to the thread yourself.

Edited by Ruiner
  • Like 1

I think happysad fails to realize that this set is 95ql, not 90ql. It takes a lot more time and material to get a set to 95lql. Most 95ql studded sets go for 19s+. To see an enchanted Cloth set at 95ql go for 12s feels like a steal. Here is a free bump for Martynas!!! Keep up the sweet deals on tailoring items!

Why would you sell 95ql set for 3-4s while 90ql set is at 1s. It's no brainer, time spent imping is greater. I'd argue it would be faster to make x4-6 90ql sets than 95ql set. Adding on top enchant, rly dude?

If you are not bothering buying don't trash topic.

• Like 1

95ql studded sells for 19s+? Maybe in 2006, 94ql FULL rare just sold for 17.

Edited by Vomusu