Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

[Bug] land mobs swimming in a water

Was coming back from dragon slaying and noticed something shiny in a water, i've checked by my spyglasses and it was hound, counted few trolls, wild boars, wolfs, mountain lions, chicken, crocs, ok croc can swim but so far from land never seen any in my wurm life,  belowe some screens

Xp87wlb.jpg

3 trolls in distance here, no dmg on em yet, so spawned recently? far away on left it was black wolf ..?

ZgCa3hC.jpg

killed this one on my own just to check

is there something wrong with spawns or someone lost cages? not sure it was someone as those mobs were everywhere around, and some of em were hurt, wounded but some were without [healthy] so no dmg yet

I have this issue opened already because someone saw it on Xanadu.  Can you tell me where you saw this?

15 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

I have this issue opened already because someone saw it on Xanadu.  Can you tell me where you saw this?

g-h-i 5-6-7-8-9 on the map

Had a hell hound and goblin swim across a 28 depth canal to come get me last night. 

Underground, around p16 Release 

Edited by Ehizellbob

One of the Anacondas for a mission spawned in the water around U/V 8/9 on Pristine

Jospicy - Anacondas can swim though, like bears and horses

West coast Xan has literally hundreds of mobs in the deep ocean (okay maybe 90 mobs).  Dead Champs all over the place.

Edited by nicedreams

Some more aroun H5/6 i saw a 2 cows, a pig and troll, also a horse that i picked up :P

Saw it happen again today. North coast Xanadu, plenty of spawned trolls, scorpions. Lots of corpses of them.