Sign in to follow this  
Roccandil

Give sleep powders for mission completions

While we're at it, why not give sleep powders for premium toons completing missions? :)

To fit existing SB awards, I could see adding a new item, a "small sleep powder", that gives 20/30 minutes of sleep bonus.

• Like 1

Id rather if there was some kind of personalized redeemable sleep bonus.  A window of sorts, so when you receive sleep bonus from missions, journal, server downtime, etc it gets stored and via keybind/ui button you can open said window and see each reward stored with an option to pick it.  Like stored as "30m sb mission reward" "2 hr sb journal tier x reward" "5 hr downtime reimbursement" and when you pick it you get the 30m, 2 hr, 5hr and so forth as if it was applied normally.  Basically like the /refer window, but probably without the history of what sb you used.  Sp from prem can remain as is so people can still trade it

• Like 1

If you're that hard up for the 40-50c you would get from selling a "small sleep powder", you should go get a job.

Seriously, if mission rewards were meant to be sold to other players or used by other accounts, we would have containers of liquid source appear in our inventory instead of karma being added directly to the toon that helped/completed the mission.

It's not about selling, but about having a reason to do missions while my sleep bonus bar is full.

Remember, I'm on Epic: no market for sleep powders. :)

Edited by Roccandil
  • Like 1

I agree to Roccandil, and also to MrGary. It might be a non marketable bonus, but should be storable beyond the max sleep bonus, or even the extra sleep bonus given sometimes. I frequently wasted mission gain as my SB was full already.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wargasm said:

If you're that hard up for the 40-50c you would get from selling a "small sleep powder", you should go get a job.

Seriously, if mission rewards were meant to be sold to other players or used by other accounts, we would have containers of liquid source appear in our inventory instead of karma being added directly to the toon that helped/completed the mission.

Freedom is all about selling I guess.

Anyway, on Epic we make many missions, and very often we cannot burn sleep bonus so quickly, especially if you make like 5 missions in row and got full SB bar.

• Like 1