Sign in to follow this  
Muse

[Reverted] Bulk Sprout or Sprouts?

Some sprouts are currently stored as 'sprout' others are stored as 'sprouts'.

It is quite inconsistent as both sets include bushes and trees.

This is a recent change although I have not checked my sprouts for a few days.

PljbUhP.jpg?1

• Like 1

I noticed the same thing.  If you take the ones called 'sprouts' out and put them back in, they go in as sprout.  I'll ask around to see if this is intended.

When cutting tenons today, I came to the point where I had to drop my logs in a large crate as their weight got to low to be used.

To my surprise, the logs (5 birchwood, weighing 0.20kg) combined with the full weight logs and then ended up in the pile of the logs who don't have the full weight / volume, as the screenshot shows:

uox1BfE.png

I have closed and opened the L-crate as well as the wagon they're in, but the logs remain in the wrong pile. Even dropping a second group of 0.20kg logs didn't return the logs to the right pile.

Edit: I checked how the logs were after logging out for /lotime. Logs still show up the same way as in the screenshot.

Thorin :)

Edited by Thorinoakshield
  • Like 1

BsSo5D0.png

Moved the firwood logs back and forth, ending up at the same pile.

Also, something I noticed later, check the tenon in the BSB. They too have the same "problem".

Thorin :)

• Like 1

OK, thanks for testing.  I'll combine the reports.  Seems to be a plurals issue for now.  

This issue was caused by the attempt to fix another bug.  Since that fix caused other issues, it was reverted.

If you remove all your misnamed items and put them back into a bulk container, the stacks should be properly renamed (ex.  35 birchwood sprouts will once again fall under sprouts, birchwood instead of the singular sprout, birchwood).