Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Sindusk is missing badly, get him back!

Shoveling aside any drama, rumours or anything, I feel that Sindusk is heavily missing from the game. At this moment I feel it would be very important to clear rough edges, put weapons away and sit down where it is needed and settle the issues that let the situation we face today arise. I have no power in such, but my user opinion wanted to come to the surface.

• Like 8

Sindusk doesn't want to come back.  You can't make someone do volunteer work, no matter how badly it is needed or how high the quality of work was.

• Like 4

Then pay him. Im sure his work has been much more significant than some others who get paid. :P

I'd crowdfund him! haha

• Like 6

@Sindusk did so much for this game in so little time.. I can't believe the Wurm team is just going to let him go.. Fix whatever internal issues you guys have going on over there and get this guy on the payroll because he has the vision and the dedication to make Wurm a great game..

• Like 10

1 minute ago, faty said:

@Sindusk did so much for this game in so little time.. I can't believe the Wurm team is just going to let him go.. Fix whatever internal issues you guys have going on over there and get this guy on the payroll because he has the vision and the dedication to make Wurm a great game..

• Like 1

Sindusk gimme your paypal i'll send you 5 usd donate i am not lying right now

lemme just take some bucks form mothers wallet heh

Edited by Votip
  • Like 4

Wurm finally gets something good and they are just going to let it walk away... if you pay him then you can keep your internals rotten since he is being paid to look the other way at least but at least it won't ruin Wurms future.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Votip said:

Sindusk gimme your paypal i'll send you 5 usd donate i am not lying right now

lemme just take some bucks form mothers wallet heh

His country uses euros yet he offers USD. 

so cheap!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

His country uses euros yet he offers USD. 

so cheap!

lol PLN

• Like 2

Sindusk resigned, issues and dramas aside, it's been 24 hours, I don't think the games missing anyone just yet

• Like 3

Does anyone else get lag spikes after Sindusk stopped developing ? Nobody taking care of the lagspikes nowadays as it seems. Especially in crowded forest areas.

Edited by Lordbeerus
  • Like 3

Sindusk cured my cancer. When did Rolf ever do that for me?!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lordbeerus said:

Does anyone else get lag spikes after Sindusk stopped developing ? Nobody taking care of the lagspikes nowadays as it seems. Especially in crowded forest areas.

I have a pet lag spike I keep on my deed. You should adopt one too. We should all do our part.

1 minute ago, Chakron said:

If left unattended Sindusk would had also cured our Xanalag. Is true.

55 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Sindusk doesn't want to come back.  You can't make someone do volunteer work, no matter how badly it is needed or how high the quality of work was.

All that is needed is to find the right leverage and anyone will comply with a demand once made....  Cookies, murder the first born, remove the wife... there is always something.

23 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Sindusk resigned, issues and dramas aside, it's been 24 hours, I don't think the games missing anyone just yet

It's been missing him the moment he resigned. The future is looking bleak.

29 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

I don't think you realize what you lost here m8, but no worries, you will... in time... they always do...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Budzilla said:

It's been missing him the moment he resigned. The future is looking bleak.

Sindusk was not the only one working on the projects he talked about, he was not the only one to do the work on the priest overhaul too, while his willingness to tackle big projects was extremely handy, he was not the sole developer on these projects. 

I think the focus on Sindusk as the herald of these features overlooks the hard work done by Ausimus and Darklords, who spent considerable time working on it as well, including before Sindusk joined the team. Their work continues and we will all continue to work as a team to provide content and updates 

• Like 7

It's not a matter of how much work Sindusk or the other devs have done, but about how this whole situation was dealt with.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chakron said:

An apt representation of this whole idolatry. Where else but Wurm can you ascend to godhood within such a short time frame? Is that not enough, to live on in the memory of fervent admirers? Legends are created out of the dust of footsteps in this fashion but wash your feet before entering please.

The man left for his reasons clearly explained and yet you reject even his decision to do so? Move on...

=Ayes=

• Like 3

If one does not like the changes , then one can speak with there wallet , simple .

But like Retro said there is more then just Sindusk working on the game who probably  feel the same way as him ..

If more decide to leave then you know there is a deeper problem that needs fixing ....

I mean if you're pushing the fact that Sindusk wasn't the only working on these awesome updates everyone loved. But the fact that he was loved so much just because he was "the herald of these features" that should shows how much more the team needs to work on their communication.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Sindusk was not the only one working on the projects he talked about, he was not the only one to do the work on the priest overhaul too, while his willingness to tackle big projects was extremely handy, he was not the sole developer on these projects. 

I think the focus on Sindusk as the herald of these features overlooks the hard work done by Ausimus and Darklords, who spent considerable time working on it as well, including before Sindusk joined the team. Their work continues and we will all continue to work as a team to provide content and updates 

Losing a good staff member always hurts, look what happened when we lost @RedBaron_Johan

Edited by necroe
  • Like 6