Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

Gardens, flowers, bushes, seeds

Saw the new changes, ….. sigh... again nothing even mentioned about changes to flower and bush changes. Here I am again, asking please, change the floral decoration in this game. Let us get seeds from the flowers to replant them, Please. Make the bushes look for realistic, like the lavender does, please.  Let us turn tiles into garden tiles, please. Give us sunflower tiles, Please. Garden arches, please. Garden tiles, where trees cant grow, please.  Flower tiles where trees cant grow, please. New flower box like things, where there are more flowers than dirt, and the boxes are not soooo well, unattractive, please.

I have been in this game for about 7 years and have many times asked for the same thing. I am not alone in this, there are others out there who would like more options in floral décor.

I respectfully request of the wise and powerful game Devs, please, please, look at this line.   I would even feel hopeful if one of the fine Devs would say... yes we saw this, not even say they are considering it, just knowing that my voice is heard .. it could give me hope. 

okay, that's it, have the best day EVER !!!!!

• Like 1

I think the lavender plantations are a good example of how nice the flower boxes and potted flowers could look.

• Like 2

HI there DEVS, 

any movement on this, I am still here, still asking. Come on please, whole new world of color for Wurm.    Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.