Sign in to follow this  
NeeNee

[Fixed] HOTA statue color

My HOTA statue is now bright red, not white. It's not lit. Is this as intended, because we could probably use some new colors then! 

This is due to a missing client update, being fixed soon 

• Like 1

May be intended with another bug fix, the rgb indicates it should be bright red, but the 0s in the other slots may have confused the client. Will continue to investigate and work out what we could do 

Thanks retro - for keeping the lines of communication open.

I really preferred the statue in the plain stone colour - and to be blunt a lot of people paid out a lot of silvers for their plain colour statues. 

I don't even light mine because I don't like the red light colour. Please at least allow us to iron brush it back to plain stone.

IKsYMCk.jpg?1

• Like 2

All of my hotas have changed color. My lady of the lake is now bright red, My Deer is dark red, scorpion is also bright red. It seems to have effected all of them but the statues that were white original the most.

uihxWur.jpg

NjnF0wf.jpg

h247lm8.jpg

Edited by brattygirl

In case it hasn't been noted yet, the metal parts of my lamps are now the color of the dye, not the color of their metal. Is this the same issue?

5 minutes ago, NeeNee said:

the metal parts of my lamps are now the color of the dye, not the color of their metal

Yes I can confirm this.  Most of my lamps are a neutral shade so I did not notice, but I have a lamp that is meant to emit a blue light just outside the building and currently the metal 'lamp head' part is tinted blue.

goUMxoX.jpg?1

Ditto on the metal lamp heads changing too, maybe related to the dye problem fix on the buoys/lamps

Colors: R=102, G=0, B=0.

mvkZ5es.jpg

oANizYl.jpg

Edited by monsterix

All hotas affected. Pink ones are pink, cyan cyan , red red and so on. This is naaaasty, I really hope its a bug, all of it a bug. My eyes are literally bleeding. 

For those who love this bug, like myself, and for those who would like to see it as a feature you can turn on and off, I've made a suggestions thread here. Let's turn the bug into a feature :D 

EDIT: I noticed too late that this is in bug reports, please hide if my reply is inappropriate and accept my sincerest apologies.

Edited by AJBlack
Noticed this is a bug report.

At this point, it looks like the statue and the light are red:

arOWQCe.jpg

I really hope these aren't going to stay the "dye" color. The stone color was beautiful. If they are, please allow us to use a metal brush to remove the dye.

[16:05:40] The hota statue (lit) is indestructible and the colour can not be removed.