Sign in to follow this  
boogis

Seek of russian village

hi, im looking for russian village on crowded pvp server. ( i think its chaose)  im very new, so maybe need some guidence.

if russian comunity is dead i will consider to join big dveloped kingdom of english speaking as my eng lvl isnt too bad, stricktly  no slavery but healthy companionship, stupid conversations like "if you not gonna be our slave then why do we need you" will be ingnored. this also means mature people please. 

ищу русскую деревню на населенном пвп сервере. новичок может понадобиться помощь в игре. 

• Like 1

try pandemonium kingdom, no russians there as far as i know, however some latvians, lithuanians, to sum people who do speak as well as understand russian well

There are a couple Russian speakers in Wurm University on Chaos. One in Moldova, one in US.

Very active kingdom.

Edited by belacane

Вы должны присоединиться к Chaos, много русскоязычных игроков :)

Edited by Lordbeerus

Nvm, I missed that you are looking for one on Chaos.

Edited by Budzilla

im looking for one one chaose only cos i like hardcore, but people been saing that pvp is not so good choice so i start to doubt

It has its problems, but it is definitely hard core :). If you are a willing and hard worker, a kingdom will probably take you.

I can recomend Chaos over freedom if you like hardcore, the "slave work" is all that is left when you do not have pvp imo.

• Like 1

slave work is only thing left for me ??? hahaha this game isnt that crowded to make slaves out of people, id rather dont play at all then be a slave. i have to pay 10 bucks per month for being a slave?? hahaha

33 minutes ago, boogis said:

slave work is only thing left for me ??? hahaha this game isnt that crowded to make slaves out of people, id rather dont play at all then be a slave. i have to pay 10 bucks per month for being a slave?? hahaha

You can always do what Gladiator did: Find a profession (He is very good at looting deeds, damn gypsy) and make some silver. Then take that silver and use it to upgrade your account to a pvp ready one. Then you can go kill people :D

There is a Russian guy with an outpost on Affliction, but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for.

if you are really new you might want to play in pve first for a while to get to know the game and get some body stats and weapon skills.