Sign in to follow this  
validate

cutting trees for 8 yrs now. why arent all logs 24kg?

why oh why is there always one log off sized.  if 24 or 20 or 16  cool plank sized but 18.64, or 19.32 .  why do we always have a wasted part.  can we recode that .  i miss the iron scraps  lol

Its because of the age and stuff the tree has a weight that is not 24*x, instead its 5 or 6 * 24 + x and that x is that 18,64 or 19,32 log. The reason why exactly is that i am not sure, but i can +1 this, just 1 more log. Then make fruit trees drop a full 24kg log also instead of what ever it drops now. 

• Like 1

It doesn't need to be exactly 24kg for all ages, but at least multiples of 2 or 4 would be nice.

It's not really a big deal long run though, as I keep hundreds of logs on hand in crates and fractions just blend.

On 1/23/2019 at 8:10 AM, Wulfgarr said:

Then make fruit trees drop a full 24kg log also instead of what ever it drops now.

I like this idea the best. Really need some full logs from all those fruit trees chopped down so can at least make a few more planks from them.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
m

If you wait ~10 seconds before the last chop action, you get all log pieces to weight exactly 24 kg. It's a bit difficult to figure out the last chop action but with practice you can get it, for most trees it's about 5-7 logs.

• Like 1