Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

[Fixed] Journal bugged out

9736e5ebbbbee2cf347fcfcade842995.png

I've completely ignored the journal, and only had the 2nd one unlocked until a few minutes ago

[21:33:14] Congratulations, you have now unlocked On the Highway in your journal.

I haven't done 50% of the 4th to unlock the 5th yet, but i've done 6/10 of it before unlocking it apparently. I was in combat with a crocodile and taunted it to get it to stop attacking my horse when it unlocked and nothing on that journal was done at that time. I imagine it's unlocked the next level by doing over half of level 4, completely skipping over 2 and 3.

Oblivionreaver, unlocking is not completing. I have more open, but only chapter one and two complete. Unlocking just means you can see it from my understanding. Or did i miss something?

What I have:

First Steps (done)

Finding a Path (done)

Gathering Stride (still open: Create a Large Cart, Build a two Story Building, Cath a big Fish)

Paved with Stone (still open: Plan a Bridge, Spear a Fish, Restore an Item from Fragments)

On the Highway (Become diseased, Kill a Creature with a Catapult, Build a Guard Tower)

you need to do half of one to unlock the next. i have unlocked 1 (first steps) 2 (finding a path) and 5 (on the highway) i have not unlocked 3 or 4 yet, i completely skipped them to go to 5. It does seem you can do them and unlock the next without seeing them, but that doesn't seem intended

Edited by Oblivionnreaver
  • Like 1

Ok now I understand, sorry. I agree you should see them unless the devs have a good explanation.

[22:37:08] Congratulations, you have now unlocked Gathering Stride in your journal.

[22:37:08] Congratulations, you have now unlocked Paved with Stone in your journal.

[22:37:08] Congratulations, you have now unlocked On the Highway in your journal.

[22:37:08] You create a forge in front of you on the ground.

seems finally unlocking lvl 3 set off a chain reaction, as i already had half of every later level done. strange that only lvl 5 was unlocked previously, and got unlocked yet again

ab30627bcacb7c101c32a48f5e6aad9f.png