Sign in to follow this  
Anade

Resolved: Unable to Demote My Character or Attack Creatures in Creative Server?

I was exploring a creative server I created and got randomly ported somewhere after dying. Since I'm playing on my own, I thought giving heroic power (level 1) might allow me to get her back to the area she'd been in. I ended up finding another way to get her back to where she'd been, but now when I try to return her to a normal character (level 0), it doesn't work. I press 'save,' it seems to accept it, but then it goes back to level 1. I also can't attack animals at all. I'm visible, I approach, I'm clicking the correct things, but my character simply isn't attacking.

I have a bunch of mods I've added to both my server and my client side, but these problems started before I added the mods. Please help?

Edited by Anade

Don't change the level while the server is running. If you did shut it down then I don't know what the problem is.

I made sure the server wasn't running and it still had the problem of resetting her to level 1 after saving her as a level 0. =/

I finally got this resolved by using sqlitebrowser to edit the player's table and change the power back to 0.