Sign in to follow this  
Svartskard

The One year challenge

The 10 year challenge has gone viral IRL. Lets do the 1 year challenge in here. Screenshots or mapdumps, show what's happened in your wurmlife the last year!

Mine is just digging :P

TlUXsjO.png

• Like 1

Nice topic i wonder how my lands will look like in next year.

Here are my lands from previous map dumps in comparition to new dumps

H5zKjpV.png BMnpTG4.png

EDIT: Gottasay, that lands changed a lot already, so i can't wait for new dumps to see the progress. Also gonna explain, that these lands are made out of 3 deeds: Castle, Academy and Haven. Left upper corner doesn't belong to me tho. 
It's the very heart of old Lemosa Alliance area. 

Edited by Alkhadias
  • Like 1

Lorewood

bYpN3rf.png 

Still heavily under construction

Edited by Legios

Didn't do much in the way of building yet after I let my deed fall early last year. Mostly just terraforming.

cFs7QQf.pngga2xZnW.png

2018                                                                                                                                                              2019

Edited by Budzilla

My Deed Location 2018 (Pre Deed) - North of Summerholt

Note: I worked heavily on the surrounding area too, but my deed is on the right hand side of this image.

SC8IWj2.jpg

My Deed in the latest 2019 dump:

Note: My deed is on the right, with the 3 levels of terraform, yet to make any significant buildings, bridges are pretty much done though!

More Terraforming to do on the East (Top Level), before I build my Marble Palace!

PNMJeZY.jpg

North of Summerholt in 2018

Note: The Canal to the Southern Lake did not exist!

b7U9q5t.jpg

North of Summerholt - 4 new deeds since the 2018 dump! New Highway and Canal - Lots of progress :) 

4kUPQ7M.jpg

Image showing new Highways and 6 new deeds! (there's actually two more deeds not shown on the map yet to the North of Jenkin's Deed)

8NVCrew.jpg

@DaletheGood - Great Progress on the Highway System and removing the 2018 Carpark! (At Korriban)

@DarthBane, @Sparklemancer@chachajenkins @jackjones@olafhairybreeks - What an active community we have! :D 

Edited by Vaelir