Sign in to follow this  
Kawdzo

SOLD _WTS Starter PvP/General Account **New Price**

Free bump. I hate to break it to you, but Gladiator is very right on his PC. Good luck with the sale!

Edited by Wiolo

I padi 30s for less skilled characters. I would say 50s /dollar as the minimum. Not 30s

21 hours ago, Daryan_AT said:

I padi 30s for less skilled characters. I would say 50s /dollar as the minimum. Not 30s

5 years ago? :p

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chisco said:

5 years ago? ?

Before epic transfers ?

Seems like a great toon to get a head start with. 50e does not seem unreasonable at all.

• Like 1

around 50 seems reasonable for this account. ive seen a lot of people under valuing accounts recently and its kind of sad to see people actually fall for it and sell their accounts for less than they are worth.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nioras said:

around 50 seems reasonable for this account. ive seen a lot of people under valuing accounts recently and its kind of sad to see people actually fall for it and sell their accounts for less than they are worth.

yea I've kinda let this go on because I was enjoying the free bumps but this was never a pc my account thread. 

It is sad how the market is falling, it's causing a lot of headache. And I do agree that this account should be worth more than 30s.

Free bump. ?