Sign in to follow this  
Eldurian

Vynoran (Or transferable) Priest

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I care about channeling and faith. I'm looking to use this as an alt to throw enchants on stuff so that's my primary concern. That being said if it comes with some really great great skills in other areas I'm still willing to consider that value but I may not value it as highly as channeling. If it's not useful to a Vyn priest then I don't care about it all other than possible resale value though, and I intend to have this character a long time. My one requirement is 80+ Channeling (The higher the better though!) but if it doesn't have that then it doesn't have a huge deal of value to me unless you're selling very cheap.

If it is not Vynoran but is transferable that's just as good as a Vyn priest to me and I'll pay the same price.

If it is not Vynoran and not transferable then I'll still consider it if you will cut me a deal based on that fact. Non-Vyn/No-Transfer essentially means it's a 0 faith account as far as I'm concerned.

Float me an offer and a picture or link for the stats if you've got what I'm looking for. I will update this topic if a sale is made. 

Edited by Eldurian