Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Permission management improvement

Hi, while I consider the permission management in total a great and beneficial thing, I - and not me as I heard - frequently have to struggle with its limitations.

I want to make the following suggestions:

1. more role groups

As far as I understand and am able to handle the role management, I can only create roles for individual players. Only the role groups "Citizens of my Deed", Alliance, and Kingdom are offered, and "everyone". What I would like were a couple of freely creatable role groups, such as "friends", "visitors", "priests", "passersby" etc. allowing to give the suitable set of permissions to every group without a huge list of individual roles/players.

2. mass permission management on gates and buildings (maybe ships and animals too)

Here, similar applies. I would want for example to let priests or breeders into my pens, but not just every visitor. At the moment, I cannot even grant allies access to all my gates (and I have a shitload of gates, even in my small deed and mine) with one action.

I do not know how hard that would be to implement. It would be a great improvement though.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 1

+1. Would also love to be able to grant "build-items-on-floor" perms -without- granting the ability to bash down the structure (currently all in Modify Building).