Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Can we please un-tame animals in crates?

It is really frustrating when you're trying to buy animals, and you're in the middle of a server, and you have to leave the server each time to get that creature un-tamed. 

PLEASE allow us to un-tame creatures that are in crates via the management system. 

EDIT: For those who don't know: You are unable to tame, charm or dominate a creature while you have one tamed that is in a cage. With this update, you would be able to load multiple creatures at the same time without major time issues.

Edited by AJBlack
  • Like 4

isnt there untame option on freedom? Like right click or something? 

56 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

isnt there untame option on freedom? Like right click or something? 

Nope. I just purchase a lot of champion animals, and in no way, shape or form can we un-tame. Not that I know of. If I missed something, please enlighten me - but we have tried right clicking the creature AS WELL AS untaming in management.

2 hours ago, AJBlack said:

Nope. I just purchase a lot of champion animals, and in no way, shape or form can we un-tame. Not that I know of. If I missed something, please enlighten me - but we have tried right clicking the creature AS WELL AS untaming in management.

You can. Person you're giving the creature to needs to do /invitations, and when your right click on the person you have the option as pet -> giveaway.

It's not exactly untaming per say, so your suggestion is still valid. The creature has a chance to go untame, with a higher chance if the person being given the creature has low animal taming skill.

• Like 1

+1, while you are at it make so you lead the animal automatically when you unload it from a crate so your bison doesn't instantly run up a mountain.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 6:19 AM, Madnath said:

You can. Person you're giving the creature to needs to do /invitations, and when your right click on the person you have the option as pet -> giveaway.

It's not exactly untaming per say, so your suggestion is still valid. The creature has a chance to go untame, with a higher chance if the person being given the creature has low animal taming skill.

You are missing the "in the crate" part of this problem.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 12:19 PM, Madnath said:

So me and a seller tried this yesterday and @madnezz is right. it helps with loading but not with anything else. They loaded two creatures but in the end we could only unload one because the other was tamed by someone else lol.... so this issue remains.