Sign in to follow this  
vasiliysk

WTB accaunt with LW90+

Good day everybody. I'd like to buy account with 90+ LW. Others skill can be 0 , need only LW. Please contact me if you willing to sell.

Thanks 

You should try Rgr - i know he has a 98/99 LW account. :)

Otherwise gl with the buy. :)

• Like 1

I wrote something earlier, but I regret and edited my post. I know it's not ok to write this on your WTB post, but I feel the need to defend my reputation because what you wrote.

So to the Admins of the forum, I apologize  in advance.

I started it by correcting a lie you made to a new player, just because you saw an opportunity to make easy coins by selling him something other players give away for free. If it's mafia-business to be honest, and try to help new players instead of selling them stuff many players actually give away for free, then Im a big mafia. And im proud of it...

ChampagneDragon just covered my back as a friend when you had a go at me in /trade and on private messages after the incident.

You really need to get over it, and stop blaming me for ruining the horse market, I just corrected you when you said NOONE gave away free horses...

Rgr

Edited by Willslaphansien
  • Like 4

You and Champagnedragon gave me order and threaten me if I will not follow your "advises" . I will not follow your and your "powerfull friends "  advises/ You choose a wrong person to command and threaten. And after your "powerfull friends " threatened me do not sell concrete and other goods cheaper than current market price. My prices is my problem, it's not of your business / My problem is not a free horses , but your and your friends  way to communicate , threaten  and give order to me/ At the end I didn't get over it, because I didn't hear apology from you, and I don't care about you have a lot of powerfull friends. 

Edited by vasiliysk

I havent threaten you at all, nor given you "advices". I have asked you to stop acting like a kiddo, and I have asked you why you blame me for ruining the horse market. You told me im ruining it by telling the truth, and youre trying to learn me a lesson for telling the truth when it doesnt have to be told... Just so you can scam new players for some coins.

You threaten me to ruin all by business in wurm... You threaten to grind your skill to my lvl in LW to ruin LW-market, but it looks too me youre too lazy and need to buy an account...

You told me you were a grown up man, please act like one.

Edited by Willslaphansien

Advises and threats  arrives mostly from your " powerful friends", you only threaten me with your powerful friends and told they will ruin everything that I have/And  your friends promised to ruin everything if I will not pass over ( 1 of my alts was blocked in 24 hours after that threats) , so good job, friends are really powerful. But I will not pass over , your friend can block vasiliysk as well, but I will create or buy another account/ It become a big news for me that my alts was blocked after your friend threats. I didn't expect that/ 

Edited by vasiliysk

This is a simple WTB thread. Please keep your responses relevant. The reasons for the WTB are the business of no one but the buyer and potentially the seller of the character. There is no need to spin a story around it. 

• Like 2