Fotb

[Resolved] Bridge not able to be destroyed

Recommended Posts

The last piece of my 4 part wooden bridge that is on the deed that I am mayor of does not give the destroy option no matter what.

GM Aion stopped by and agreed that it was undestroyable and that I should post about it here.

 

Screenshots of the bridge in question

Spoiler

Sr08WQ0.jpg7HPS66p.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All i can think of, did you try  bashing it from  below as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. Above, below, on different parts of it, on the tile border, on another tile, even let Aion try 😕

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look i am pretty crazy but i would also try by re-building the bridge at least one tile again then try destroying the one you cannot and see if it is that tile or the bridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might be crazy but I'm crazy enough to try it! :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't work, thanks anyways :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn  i hope you get more help :) i have built many bridges and have destroyed some,never had this problem though,would be good to know what is causing the issue. So you could still not destroy that portion of the bridge? or only  the last one?

Edited by Toecutter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried using a siege weapon (catapult) to damage the remaining piece?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Toecutter said:

Damn  i hope you get more help :) i have built many bridges and have destroyed some,never had this problem though,would be good to know what is causing the issue. So you could still not destroy that portion of the bridge? or only  the last one?

 

Rebuilt piece worked fine, the offending piece was still stubborn tho 😕 Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shydow said:

Have you tried using a siege weapon (catapult) to damage the remaining piece?

 

Not yet since there are hedges and palisades around it. I might have to do that depending on time, got alot to build :P Thanks for suggestion!

Edited by Fotb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you try to stand on the tile, on the actual bridge, while trying to bash it?

Edited by Cecci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason for this issue most probably is the (inactive) highway below the bridge. The catseyes, though inactive, may prevent bashing of that bridge section. We will check later.

 

YekbDcN.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cecci said:

Did you try to stand on the tile, on the actual bridge, while trying to bash it?

 

Yep, didn't work. Thanks anyways!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aion said:

The reason for this issue most probably is the (inactive) highway below the bridge. The catseyes, though inactive, may prevent bashing of that bridge section. We will check later.

 

Hope hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the end it was the highway. Pried away three stones and bam! Bridgebashing time!

Edited by Fotb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.