Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Bulk Junk Meats

Looking for whole meats low quality in bulk. Only thing I am interested in is price. 

Let me know what you got.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

By whole meats, do you mean non-FSB'ed meats? And are you picking up or delivery only?

No, by whole meats I mean not diced or filetted. Meats I can butcher into filletes myself. 

I prefer delivery but not opposed to pick up if the price is right. My deed is all set up for deliveries and my play times are pretty terrible so meeting with someone face to face is complicated. Either way let me know what you got and your price and we can discuss it.

• Like 1

If you don't mind FSB'ed meat, we generally have multiple k of random meats; usually charge 80c/k collected from South Release.  They can be filletted, but you only get 1 fillet per meat.  Could do 7k straight off what we have now, all sub-50ql, and it's generally not terribly hard to convince the deed to go hunting if you want more.  I'm open to offers if you're taking more than a few k.

We also have crops at the same price if you need any.

10 minutes ago, Pandalet said:

If you don't mind FSB'ed meat, we generally have multiple k of random meats; usually charge 80c/k collected from South Release.  They can be filletted, but you only get 1 fillet per meat.  Could do 7k straight off what we have now, all sub-50ql, and it's generally not terribly hard to convince the deed to go hunting if you want more.  I'm open to offers if you're taking more than a few k.

We also have crops at the same price if you need any.

I'm looking for about 20k or whatever a single fsb holds if less than that.

I have around 20k random meats 30ql, can deliver to your deed at 80c/k.