Sign in to follow this  
elentari

[Fixed] Paved with stone journal goal bugged?

As the title implies, when completing the journal goals at level 4  called "Paved with stone" the 2 hours of SB were not awarded and the "Skilled title" was not awarded as well. I imagine this being a bug somewhat.  

Anyone else experience this?

Did you complete all of the goals, or just enough to unlock the next stage in the journal?

Did you do tasks on different servers and did you check the title on each server?

Has anyone else had an issue with either sb or title for Paved with Stone?

I did all goals, I checked on both servers, no titles on epic or freedom, no SB awarded on either ( I know this because i had less than 1 hr of SB on both, did some grinding). 

Here's a screenshot from freedom.

https://imgur.com/a/5XWtaMr

Same for epic, no title there for "Skilled title". 

Edited by elentari

The last journal goal I did for paved with stone was "make some wine" , probably that's why the title/reward bugged out?

Can you try making more wine and staying on the same server until the wine is complete?  

A few of us tried to reproduce this, but we all successfully got the title and the sleep bonus.

On what server did you make the wine, did you leave that server before it was complete or did it complete while you were offline.

The offline part should work, but switching servers could cause the issue. 

Have you been back and forth to the original server?

Feel free to Forum PM me the answers if you prefer.

Yeah i did switch servers once towards epic to help someone. That might have been the culprit.

I must have been on epic when the wine fermented = when i came back to freedom , journal goal was "marked" as complete but the SB and title didn't trigger.

I'll brew some more wine on freedom, if that doesn't work , I don't know what else to do. 

I'm trying to get this worked out for you, in the meantime, keep trying things and check here for a resolution.

On 1/18/2019 at 6:31 AM, elentari said:

I'll brew some more wine on freedom, if that doesn't work , I don't know what else to do. 

This should be fixed with the next server update.  If you log in and do not get the reward, please let me know.

Yep, I made some new wine and no change sadly. All my journal goals are in the green but never got the Paved with Stone achievements.

But I thank you for the hep Alectrys :). 

On 1/21/2019 at 8:33 PM, elentari said:

Yep, I made some new wine and no change sadly. All my journal goals are in the green but never got the Paved with Stone achievements.

But I thank you for the hep Alectrys :). 

This should be fixed with today's update when you log in.  Please let me know!

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/167893-patch-notes-24jan19/

Yes , it was fixed thank you! got the title and SB ! Great stuff. 

Have a good day all!

• Like 1