Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Disembarking Knarr under Bridge gives Damage

[00:40:55] You leave the knarr.

[00:40:57] Ouch! That hurt!

[00:40:58] Ouch! That hurt!

[00:41:05] Ouch! That hurt!

[00:41:15] You board on the knarr as the captain.

[00:41:15] You are teleporting and cannot perform actions right now.

I disembarked under an arched marble bridge at 5 depth and kept getting damage. I almost died from it. 

EDIT: Combat log is CLEAR.

Edited by AJBlack

Can you take a picture/describe what the setup that caused it looks like I was not able to get this to happen to me testing.

4 hours ago, Darklords said:

Can you take a picture/describe what the setup that caused it looks like I was not able to get this to happen to me testing.

I can not take a picture because I sailed away and I'm not sure where it was but I can describe the set-up. 

I was on a knarr, sailing near the coast on Xanadu. There was a marble bridge. Flat marble bridge with multiple arches across maybe a dozen tiles or so. Underneath the marble bridge was water at 5 depth. I could still walk there. 

A champion troll was standing in one of the arches, trapped. I disembarked in the other arch, far away from the troll who was fighting guards from a nearby guard tower at this point. I checked my combat logs - they were clear, the champ troll was just hitting guards. 

I stood next to the knarr - disembarked on the tile next to it, out of reach of the champ troll too btw, and did nothing at all. I kept getting damage and didn't know what was happening so I re-embarked on the boat. After that, I got the message that I am teleporting as per the logs above. 

I sailed away and I had a bad wound on my foot which left me at 20 health. I checked the combat logs and they are clear.

Combat logs:

Spoiler

[00:40:26] You try to maul venerable champion troll.
[00:40:26] Venerable champion troll moves in to attack you.
[00:40:32] You try to maul venerable champion troll.
[00:40:32] Venerable champion troll moves in to attack you.
[00:40:35] Venerable champion troll safely parries with a huge shod club.
[00:40:35] You miss with the small maul.
[00:40:38] The attack to the stomach glances off your armour.
[00:40:38] Venerable brown bear moves in to attack you.
[00:40:39] You miss with the small maul.
[00:40:50] Venerable champion troll mauls Freedom Isles tower guard extremely hard in the stomach and hurts it.
[00:40:57] Venerable champion troll mauls Freedom Isles tower guard extremely hard in the stomach and harms it.
[00:41:08] Venerable champion troll mauls Freedom Isles tower guard extremely hard in the stomach and hurts it.
[00:41:09] Freedom Isles tower guard hits venerable champion troll hard in the left thigh and irritates it.
[00:41:10] Venerable champion troll kicks Freedom Isles tower guard extremely hard in the left underarm and hurts it.
[00:41:13] Venerable brown bear moves in to attack you.
[00:41:16] Venerable champion troll bites Freedom Isles tower guard deadly hard in the right underarm and harms it.
[00:41:20] Venerable champion troll mauls Freedom Isles tower guard extremely hard in the stomach and harms it.
[00:41:26] Freedom Isles tower guard hits venerable champion troll hard in the left hand and irritates it.

That's that. Event logs:

Spoiler

[00:40:17] You target a venerable champion troll.
[00:40:28] You are now too far away to attack a venerable champion troll.
[00:40:31] Guards from guard tower runs to the rescue!
[00:40:41] You are now too far away to attack a venerable champion troll.
[00:40:55] You leave the knarr.
[00:40:58] Ouch! That hurt!
[00:41:05] Ouch! That hurt!
[00:41:15] You board on the knarr as the captain.
[00:41:15] You are teleporting and cannot perform actions right now.
[00:41:18] Jola lost link.
[00:42:15] You start to bandage the wound.

After that I tried to bandage and got a run-in with a crocodile that ultimately killed me. 

I can easily reproduce the bug where you take damage near a bridge on my deed Buccaneer Harbour on Deli.

Someone, GM or Dev, contact me IG and I'll show you!

• Like 2