Sign in to follow this  
Dannyiron

Lockerz - Free Items; Ipods, Scooters, Games, Consoles etc. PLAY&SHOP NOW LIVE!!

the PTZ display bug has reset my counter twice so I got 26 + 28 + something else

I already sent Slon an email lol.

i just resets, doesn't add and once i'm done i can't go to next >:(

I'm waiting for the PTZ display bug to be fixed.

Anyone else want an invite? I could use 3 more :P

Anyone else want an invite?

Log on, answer a question and earn points to get free stuff ;)

PM me your email address so I can send you an invitation.

You can't get into lockerz without an invitation.

Can resend you an invite if you want Looroll, just send me your email address.

These should definitely be coming through soon guys, I have it on good authority that it is working at the moment and someone else has received one of my invitations :)

1 question.  How many points do you get for inviting someone?

It would appear to me that if you do get points for inviting someone, than this is a restricted access pyramid scheme.  Granted if they give you free stuff awesome... however dont think the company isnt selling all your information, including gaming habits.

Worked fine for me. Already started saving points up. :D

I would like an invite.

If they have lego or knex models then i think i am going to like it.

Sounds more than fishy for me, as i've learned that there's no free meals in this world and presentation is kinda odd too. On main page it says that you can only get invited to get in and aplication process may take a while, but i got invited the second i posted my email into that get invited part. Over half of the web pages ain't working, yet they claim to have stuff to hand over for those points which it seems i'm only be able to get by logging onto the site every day (2pts) or inviting more guys. To me it allmost sounds like some email fishing scam where those dudes sell em for spammers for profit. Prove me wrong, but i find it to hard to believe that there's no catch in this.

Use a alternate email account.

I have one with over 1200 spam messages and over 4600 normal ones (From subscribed offers)

What are you looking at me like that for?

Sounds more than fishy for me, as i've learned that there's no free meals in this world and presentation is kinda odd too. On main page it says that you can only get invited to get in and aplication process may take a while, but i got invited the second i posted my email into that get invited part. Over half of the web pages ain't working, yet they claim to have stuff to hand over for those points which it seems i'm only be able to get by logging onto the site every day (2pts) or inviting more guys. To me it allmost sounds like some email fishing scam where those dudes sell em for spammers for profit. Prove me wrong, but i find it to hard to believe that there's no catch in this.

This, but good luck.

1 question.  How many points do you get for inviting someone?

It would appear to me that if you do get points for inviting someone, than this is a restricted access pyramid scheme.  Granted if they give you free stuff awesome... however dont think the company isnt selling all your information, including gaming habits.

You get two points for an invitation, four if you're a Z-list member.

They do give you free stuff. It is 100% legitimate, and they simply make money off the advertisements on the website, and through the daily questions that you answer to get some points, as companies pay lockerz fair sums to do this.

So far I've just recieved a shirt from them, but I know people who have recieved £100 amazon cards, beverage dispensers etc. and it really does happen. 100% legitimate, no reason to doubt it at all.

This is what I thought, but it has been proved legitimate time and time again. My friends have recieved lots of stuff; I myself have only recieved a T shirt from them but I hope to get an ipod within the Frebruary prize redemption, if not, then a PC game, something to that effect. :)

2 Pts for logging in, 2 pts for answering the daily questions. I have no idea how justg the dailies gets them enough money to do this, but all I do know is that it is 100% legit.

I would like an invite.

If they have lego or knex models then i think i am going to like it.

No problem, just send me a private message with an email address to invite. :)

Email invitations seem to be going through well so if anyone had problems reieving them in the past from me, just send another private message and hopefully it should work :)

just because you are getting stuff, doesnt make the business legitimate.  Would almost guarantee they are selling large lists of emails to the highest bidder, along with your opinions of "daily questions"

Expected directed advertising from many companies in the near future.

1 question.  How many points do you get for inviting someone?

It would appear to me that if you do get points for inviting someone, than this is a restricted access pyramid scheme.  Granted if they give you free stuff awesome... however dont think the company isnt selling all your information, including gaming habits.

Pro (:

Its just a survey site really.

majority if not all survey sites record your email and preferences and sell to advertising companies.  People dont collect massive amounts of personal opinions for no reason.  And how private your personal data is varies greatly among them.