Sign in to follow this  
Dannyiron

Lockerz - Free Items; Ipods, Scooters, Games, Consoles etc. PLAY&SHOP NOW LIVE!!

Of course - PM me your email address :)

Somebody already gave it to him.

Too fast for me anyways.

Well, Spring Fling redemption happened.. didn't even hear a word about it, so although I was able to enter I completely missed it.. nice job lockerz :P

Well, Spring Fling redemption happened.. didn't even hear a word about it, so although I was able to enter I completely missed it.. nice job lockerz :P

?

They said that if between April 3rd and April 13th, you earnt over 200 PTZ, they'd enter you into a 'spring fling' redemption (Exchanging points for some of their prizes) and they failed to mention when it was even roughly, so I missed that :P

Bump!

Theyre about to introduce shop as well, so you can purchase things, but using your PTZ to make them cheaper to purchase. This makes it easier to redeem and theyll have alot more stock :)

Well, why get an ipod or iphone or new apple computer or games when i already have a awesome laptop and all the games i require now.

SHOP is now live guys! I just ordered a free t-shirt and a free iphone skin, woo :)

Well, why get an ipod or iphone or new apple computer or games when i already have a awesome laptop and all the games i require now.

Shame that isn't a reflection on lockerz..