Sign in to follow this  
Dannyiron

Lockerz - Free Items; Ipods, Scooters, Games, Consoles etc. PLAY&SHOP NOW LIVE!!

Hey, I don't know how many people have heard of this but I'm on it. It's really good :)

You can only get in by invitation though, so if you want to get in I can invite you :)

www.lockerz.com

If you're interested, send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you an invite :)

Edit:

PLAY is now live, where you get points for watching videos.

SHOP is now live where you can use points to either get free items, or buy them at a discount.

By the way, there's also a prizes event going on this Thursday :) They're getting in alot more stock of prizes and such to give away, so it's all good :) You can only get in by invitation so it's worth me just sending you an email for you to look at later even; signing up is good just to find out about it :)

Sent 1 invitation, anybody else want one?

Haven't received an email yet, and it isn't in my spam box either...

have you recieved it yet by chance? I think someone else I sent an invitation had problems with it earlier, but I resent it and they got it no problem, which I have done for you.

2 invitations sent :-*

I heard about this site..all of the good items are apparently never in stock.

They come into stock whenever the people on the site get more stock in; the popular stuff does go quickly but they put on new stock when they can. For instance, the event statring on thursday has 4 time periods of stock being put on, and thats hundreds of thousands of items going on stock according to the website; just have to get them before they come out of stock. If they aren't in stock you can just wait until they become available and save up more points :)

Say you play that game every day for a month (it only takes a minute). By the end of the month, you could have a 64 gig iTouch :P

I haven't, when the prizes are being updated I'm always busy :L never get back in time before everyone else has bought them :P

I'm waiting till they come back in next stock :)

I take back what I said.. I don't think you can play that game mroe than once, and invitations dont seem to work

the game is played once hehe, when you sign up, and invitations do work :) I've got 11 confirmed invitations now

The invitations have sped up again :) They are recieving in maybe a couple hours :)

Sent out 8 invitations, 7 have been accepted. :)

If you're interested, send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you an invite :)

:)

It's fun, I expected more games though :P

4 points so far.

ONLY FOUR!?!?!

The very first game is supposed to give you about 20!!! I got 24 myself. Where did you miss out, at the instructions?

More ways to earn points will be worming their way in apparently, and there are a few bugs with PTZ display which are going to be fixed next week :)

I want an invite.