Sign in to follow this  
waarokku

Achievements

I was wondering what the chances were of getting one more month before you end the current achievements for the new system? It’s one of the few things I’ve actually worked on,outside of normal game stuff. I don’t bother with scav hunts or whatever because I know I won’t finish. I’m one goal away from finishing achievements but without another harvest season and ferment time it ain’t gonna happen. I didn’t hear about the change and ending it all until January 1st. I read all the patch notes and such but so much happens here you miss stuff. 

• Like 1

None , it ain't happening.

You've had plenty of time.

• Like 2

I feel you brother Waar. Only way is to buy the grapes & maples, quite a bit out there in the market.

I don’t get the bitterness from the snoo,plenty of time would matter if I had known it had an expiration date, it didn’t. I’m not demanding anything,or crying about it. I don’t do forums and didn’t see this other thread. As far as I can tell we got one months notice,and that sucks. Go be rectal somewhere else. And I’ve tried mata,that’s a bottleneck achievement right now,many stuck on it. So there just isn’t maple syrup going around.

• Like 1

Since I have given up all hope, my stress level has dropped.  WTS grapes

20 minutes ago, waarokku said:

I don’t get the bitterness from the snoo,plenty of time would matter if I had known it had an expiration date, it didn’t. I’m not demanding anything,or crying about it. I don’t do forums and didn’t see this other thread. As far as I can tell we got one months notice,and that sucks. Go be rectal somewhere else. And I’ve tried mata,that’s a bottleneck achievement right now,many stuck on it. So there just isn’t maple syrup going around.

Not bitter at all. I'm just telling you how it is and how the devs answered to this question.

• Like 3

You can just buy the needed goods on the market.

There is plenty of people offering grapes etc.

My friend has to kill a sea serpent... other have to kill uniques.

Good luck finding them...

Edited by Bittereinder

That personal goals would be going away was announced here:

And the final date was announced here (and has been repeated elsewhere):

While we do appreciate that there will be some folks who are almost, aaaaaalmoooost finished at the cut-off point, that will be the case no matter when we set it to, or how far in advance we announce it.  At the time of posting, there are roughly 2.5 weeks to go, which should be enough to get your goal complete.  There are no plans to extend the deadline, given it was telegraphed significantly in advance (roughly 8 months and again at 6 weeks). 

Good luck to everyone working to beat the clock!

• Like 5

Yea, I knew back in August it would be ending, and we didn't have a definitive date, so I busted to finish it.

Sorry for those who missed it, but the team at Wurm did make it clear it was ending quite a bit in advance.

• Like 1