Sign in to follow this  
Daryan_AT

Looking for Grapes n Maple

We are going after the personal goal, i would look for grapes n maple sap for wine makeing. Color of grape and QL not important really. 

Amounts needed are about 2500kg sap (60barrels a 45kg) and 9000 grapes.

No crazy expensive prices please. If you want to offer some amount for a fair price, please answer or pm me hee or ingame (Daryan). Thanks

(Can pay in silver, or Dirt or bulk metals etc.)

Changing my request, if possible for anyone, i am interested in buying unfermented wine or at least grape juice ... if anyone can deliver those, too. please pm me with your idea of price for that extra step

Edited by Daryan_AT

I still have enough for completing goal, pm me either her or ingame same name

Changing my request, if possible for anyone, i am interested in buying unfermented wine or at least grape juice ... if anyone can deliver those, too. please pm me with your idea of price for that extra step

Seeing as I overgathered this past season for allies working the goal, I have just shy of 900 grapes available.  All I ask is that you come pick them up at S11 Release (coastal), send tell or PM to Uisge or Silvirwolfe.  Good luck on your goal.

Sorry for ghosting you on 1/22  I got very busy with RL.  I've managed to make 24 barrels of unfermented white wine.  I'm quite certain I cannot provide all 111 barrels in time, but if you can obtain/make some also, it might be enough to close the gap.  I will continue making unfermented wine as rapidly as possible until I hear otherwise from you.

2 hours ago, AgentQwarty said:

Sorry for ghosting you on 1/22  I got very busy with RL.  I've managed to make 24 barrels of unfermented white wine.  I'm quite certain I cannot provide all 111 barrels in time, but if you can obtain/make some also, it might be enough to close the gap.  I will continue making unfermented wine as rapidly as possible until I hear otherwise from you.

Hello, thanks for the offer, but i have not got any other offers (yet) .. time is running out and with only 20 barrel we can't do much sadly. 

Can only conect you and buy these few if i suddenly get a offer today

If it is any help, remember that you can put a rune on the fruit press and do 8 grapes at once.  Juicing the grapes is simply not as big a chore as many think it is.