Sign in to follow this  
marcaozera

Mine Block

You can redo a mine block? For example, I dug a wrong block in a mine, and I would like it to come back, could I create a spell or tool to restore or create a new block?

You can use a GM ebony wand and turn the empty tile into anything you like: rock, iron, gold, dirt ...

** don't get too carried away as overuse of a GM wand without experience in its use, can easily glitch a server if you get too carried away... so start with very little things at first.

A Magranon priest with 70 faith can also "reset" a mined tile back into full stone again (but not turn it into something different). This can be super handy if you need to undo/redo sections of a mine. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

As GM

Activate your Ebony wand, rightclick the ground from the tile you like to restore and select --> repair

Magranon priests can cast strongwall, shaker orbs can be bought from traders for 5s. Natural collapse also occurs over time. 

Failing that if you have access to a GM tool the repair action with an ebony wand as others have said. 

• Like 1

Well, I was able to restore with GM, but now, how can I change the QL of the block, for example, I created an iron block, and wanted to put it in QL 99, is there a way?

1 hour ago, marcaozera said:

Well, I was able to restore with GM, but now, how can I change the QL of the block, for example, I created an iron block, and wanted to put it in QL 99, is there a way?

We can't change the QL of a cave wall, even as a GM.  What works is to find a 99 QL cave wall and change it to iron.