Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

PC Wurms 5th Best Potter

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Aeryck

Vibrant Light Path of Power (50% reduced stamina loss)

Uttacha Slime

52 titles (including Winner)

Still not sure I am comfortable with the whole idea of "selling myself", but would like PC. *Dark humor removed because aparrently sarcasm is not allowed on forums*

Edited by Aeryck

Depending on the meditation path, I'd ballpark your account at around 150-180e. Meditation is nice, but most of the skills you have are lackluster.

Don't sell your main. Its never worth it.

• Like 1

I agree, as someone who has traded my fair amount of accounts i can say that most people will regeret salling their OG or main account. Id go as far as even regreting the first newbie acc they made when they started out. What i always recommend and what has thankfully recommend to me when i have thought about the idea of selling my main is to shelf it. That means either take a break and just dont pay prem but put like a year worth of money into the deed (can ofc shrink it before) or change the scenery. Go to another server, join a community you have never been part of etc etc. Selling your main is only worth when you are walking away from the game for good. Even then these days i think i would keep it for the memories. 

• Like 11

DO NOT sell your main. Reasons:

1) killing the chance to ever return on your own name

2) making others uncomfortable to see an account they know in the hands of another player

3) you won't get the money from selling that would pay for the emotional ties and the time you put into it

4) I would hate to see you go permanently

Selling items usually turns up more cash than the toon itself.

I really hope we will still see you around in Wurm - and if the sellout is induced by RL issues those will get cleared fast.

• Like 4

Don't go Aeryck!!!

EDIT: If you do go, I want the coords of those source springs ;)

Edited by Ajala
Humor

3 hours ago, Ajala said:

Don't go Aeryck!!!

EDIT: If you do go, I want the coords of those source springs ;)

Actually I was thinking of selling them. They all have stone buildings and are mapped on map dump.

2 hours ago, Aeryck said:

Actually I was thinking of selling them. They all have stone buildings and are mapped on map dump.

I know a guy who might be interested.

You'd have to keep your toon-integrity, of course.

My buyer will not purchase from the next "Aeryck" on the forum.

Please keep your toon.  As well as being the go-to guy for great compasses, Aeryck is a name we all know and trust, I wouldn't want to see anything change that. :) 

When you come back, we'll all be waiting for you. :) 

• Like 1

PC I would say around 200 Euro, depending on what interest you get at an auction.  Obviously this won't even cover the prem you paid to get your char to the levels it is now, so given the current market it seems a buyer can walk away with a very good account for an amount less than what it would cost in time, mats and money to work up a new account to that standard.

As for whether to "sell yourself" it is interesting to read what others advise here since it obviously crosses many people's minds at times.  I know two people who sold their mains both of them were sad later on.  All I can ask is that, if you do decide to sell, please let all the people on your friend list know.  Someone on my friend list sold one of their chars and I forgot to take their roles off my deed settings, and the new owner merrily lead some of my prized ponies off deed...and it was just by chance that one of my other friends noticed them sitting somewhere remote and asked me what they were doing there.  

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 9:24 PM, Aeryck said:

Still not sure I am comfortable with the whole idea of "selling myself", but would like PC. As an added bonus, if I forget to remove roles on my friends account before I sell, you can loot the ###### out of his hoard that is 5x the size mine was.

Holy $#!+, that's pretty savage to let happen to a "friend"...

• Like 3

Savage to say the least...
Making it seem like since ur quiting the game, u can betray ur friends...
Btw if u were refering to "K", hes been warned.

• Like 2

I want to believe this was not meant for me. But since I have returned to wurm and see a lot of things gone from my deed I am locking down all my toons and area. If I find out who stole from me I promise you will want to quit wurm and disappear...

• Like 1

Wow people freaking out over dark humor. No I have not sold my toon, and no I would not actually allow the sale of my toon to harm my friends. The one toon I have sold I made sure all my friends removed permissions and I would do the same if I ever sold Aeryck.

@TugaI don’t know how you could even suspect something like this after we’ve known each other for as long as we have. After the times I’ve checked in on Hippie for you and alerted you when there were problems. And after the days I spent arguing with Zilbar trying to get your glimmer axe back. Not sure how years of reputation can go up in flames after one silly joke.

@sdelobelCheck PM.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

Wow people freaking out over dark humor. No I have not sold my toon, and no I would not actually allow the sale of my toon to harm my friends. The one toon I have sold I made sure all my friends removed permissions and I would do the same if I ever sold Aeryck.

@TugaI don’t know how you could even suspect something like this after we’ve known each other for as long as we have. After the times I’ve checked in on Hippie for you and alerted you when there were problems. And after the days I spent arguing with Zilbar trying to get your glimmer axe back. Not sure how years of reputation can go up in flames after one silly joke.

@sdelobelCheck PM.

I thought it was funny :D

This is bizarre. Why not just contact me directly? Those sticking up for the player in question can verify whether or not I did this. Why not just talk to me? Instead you've stirred up trouble where it doesn't exist. When this all gets sorted I hope that you'll publicly exonerate me as you have publicly accused me.

Just wanted to publicly post, for those of you who do not know I am Kunibert. Aeryck's dark humor was exactly that. Just Humor, looking through my logs Aeryck has spent a lot of time at my deed while I was gone. I find that he was adding money to my upkeep, moving animals to enchanted grass, repairing and monitoring to make sure I had a deed to return to.  I apologize if I assumed the worst and want to vouge for Aeryck, for what it is worth two thumbs up for an outstanding toon and great friend. 

• Like 3

Don't sell your main.  And I hate to break it to you but you are at least #6 best potter in Wurm :)

1 hour ago, GoldFever said:

Don't sell your main.  And I hate to break it to you but you are at least #6 best potter in Wurm :)

Only those on Niarja count ;) 

• Like 2

Lol the fact people took what Aeryck said at face value is pretty silly. It didnt even cross my mind for a moment he would let friends get robbed. Aeryck's always been a stand up person.

Get over yourselves...