Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Wurm Contrails?

No idea what it is, but its not going away,

This is the stuff conspiracy theories are made from.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Niki said:

Does relogging fix it?

No. Arakiel sees it too so its not just me. Its server side.

Hey log in your towers are being bashed your kingdom needs you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mclavin said:

Hey log in your towers are being bashed your kingdom needs you

Wrong forum bud. 

• Like 2

We're definitely not poisoning your water supply with invisible jet planes, believe me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Budda said:

We're definitely not poisoning your water supply with invisible jet planes, believe me.

This is exactly what a guilty person would say.

Look, having invisible jet planes —my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. Keenan at Wurm University; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wurm School of Jet Planes, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Wurmian, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Wurmian, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Wurmian they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wurm School of Jet Planes, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the invisible jet planes deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (invisible jet planes are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the poisoning of water supplies—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Jenn Kellons are great negotiators, the Mol Rehans are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, Budda said:

Look, having invisible jet planes —my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. Keenan at Wurm University; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wurm School of Jet Planes, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Wurmian, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Wurmian, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Wurmian they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wurm School of Jet Planes, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the invisible jet planes deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (invisible jet planes are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the poisoning of water supplies—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Jenn Kellons are great negotiators, the Mol Rehans are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

377.gif

Beautiful mind.

Edited by Wilczan

1 hour ago, Budda said:

you know

I wish people of you stated belief systemic would stop saying this because what I know is not what you know and so if I were to say so then I did when you said I do then you would still not know what I know. Anyway, within our Wurm confines it is not what you know but what I know which then is the way that I go and I still don't know that I know what you know either. With this in mind, simply stated either or is the way to go, so I suggest that you do without the further ado of well, you don't know.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Budda said:

This is brilliant.

4 hours ago, Budda said:

Probably the single greatest post on these forums ever posted. Just sayin. 

6 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

377.gif

This is my exact face right now, trying to look for clues for Buddas treasure hunt in that text

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 6

The freedomers are putting dredges in the water that turn the dolphins gay.

• Like 5

Its the rift light from inside a mine, the particle effects render but the red beam does not. Thou I do like Budda's explanation better.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ausimus said:

Its the rift light from inside a mine, the particle effects render but the red beam does not. Thou I do like Budda's explanation better.

No fu! Its contrails! I already made my tin foil hat and everything! Get off my thread! Go on, git!

• Like 2

yeah Aus, the last thing we need in this thread is wogic..........

• Like 1

I'd blame the rift bunnies, but also +1 for budda's reply.. beautiful derail from the topic ?

What if this isn't wurm but a version of Civilization and those are the ones who get space travel before the rest of us?

• Like 1