Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

How I wish it was

I love unlimited but the mods are a pita..... why can there not be something to make it easier...like having things pre-installed.. like the different client mods.. when we¬† want or need we can go and check the box of a mod we like and it will unlock that mod....then upon relogging the mod will be activated...or does that make too much sense?ūüėź

This is something Keenan said back in 2017, I have no idea whether  it still reflects current plans:

>>As for Steam Workshop - yes it's a wishlist item. We do have someone working on a mod API when they are available, but it is not a high priority item at this time.

I think it should be bumped up on the list now..I mods seem to be my Kryptonite..for me and it takes me alot of time to get them in right..and I hate tiptoing through programming.. I loose a lot of game play time with them and some sanity.

You pretty much have to be a java guru and a java dev to make mods for this game. Even then they are still a PITA to make and many seemingly simple things are simply not possible to do. 

Considering that modding was one of the selling points for WU i believe, this is pretty bad. But then again, the devs have pretty much abandoned WU so it doesn't surprise me 

Edited by atazs

what is the problem to upload a mod as server admin?

Edited by Eject