Sign in to follow this  
Cuddles

[Released] Coldies Compilations

ok rift mod had some fixes and improvements.

spawning mobs no longer resets power to 0, just subtracts the power used from the total.

when sacrificing you get an event print stating the 3 power stages set by the server admin.

• Like 1

updated 1 tile mining so you can use concrete to raise rock with just the 1 rock tile exposed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuddles said:

updated 1 tile mining so you can use concrete to raise rock with just the 1 rock tile exposed.

Wow, nice!

On 1/8/2019 at 11:17 AM, Cuddles said:

New 'lower rock to flat' action

Activate pickaxe and right click a rock tile on surface, click lower rock to flat.

This action will start to lower the 3 highest corners down to the lowest corner.

It uses your server timer settings for surface mining, so skill, ql and so on affect the time, it is rounded though to nearest second, so 2.8 would be 3.

All the usual restrictions will apply as if you were just surface mining.

The range on the action is increased to roughly 3 tiles, this allows for easier dealing with steep slopes and also ability to move to another tile when you have 100 rocks where you are standing.

ok major update to 1 tile mining, a new action for lowering, similar to flatten on dirt but it only lowers and doesn't raise in any way.

updated fish monger to increase payment for rarity, in properties file defaults are

#rarity adjustments
rare=1.5f
supreme=2.0f
fantastic=2.5f

so extra 50% for rare.

• Like 1

small update on bounty mod, seems that getting the templateid of creatures added by mods isn't as easy as it should be, the creatures db lists all templateid as -1.

So new action, right click any creature "Get Creature ID" will print the creatures template ID.

[18:42:48] Template ID of adolescent seal is 93.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:17 PM, Cuddles said:

One Tile Mining

7th August 2020 major update. v 4.5

# surfaceminechance true to enable changing the chance code.
# default server code is Math.max(0.2f, (float)mining.getKnowledge(0.0) / 200.0f);
# make sure to have a ; at end and dont use any ' or "
# if you want pure % regardless of skill its a float value so do  minecode=1.0f; for 100%  minecode=0.5f; for 50% 
surfaceminechance = true
minecode=1.0f;

#alters speed for mining action to use level INSIDE a mine.
levelfactor=0.5f

#enables mining and concrete usage with just 1 tile of rock exposed
onetilehook = true

# true enables lower action on surface rock
loweraction = true

New 'lower rock to flat' action

Activate pickaxe and right click a rock tile on surface, click lower rock to flat.

This action will start to lower the 3 highest corners down to the lowest corner.

It uses your server timer settings for surface mining, so skill, ql and so on affect the time, it is rounded though to nearest second, so 2.8 would be 3.

All the usual restrictions will apply as if you were just surface mining.

The range on the action is increased to roughly 3 tiles, this allows for easier dealing with steep slopes and also ability to move to another tile when you have 100 rocks where you are standing.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCgkfWbCn02pAkzD1S

Okay I think I misunderstood something, does a square have to be totally exposed to level it?  Cause I hit rock in a couple of corners and I want to level that out but not full expose the stone underneath.  Can I not do that with this mod?  If not is it possible to make it a feature that you can. (I would almost say I'm OCD on how my land forms need to look if I put a settlement on it and when I can't because I've it rock I get frustrated.)

Edited by Greystar

You need to hit rock on all 4 corners to actually make the tile rock, as per usual.

the rock layer and dirt layer are like 2 separate sheets across the land, trying to lower rock while the tile is dirt wouldn't really work.

2 hours ago, Cuddles said:

You need to hit rock on all 4 corners to actually make the tile rock, as per usual.

the rock layer and dirt layer are like 2 separate sheets across the land, trying to lower rock while the tile is dirt wouldn't really work.

yeah, thanks I figured it out, was a pain but I excavated a large part of that area of all the dirt then lowered it to what I wanted it, then created my mine entrance then put all the dirt back, worked like a charm, just a circuitous route.

Thanks for the reply though.

14 hours ago, Greystar said:

yeah, thanks I figured it out, was a pain but I excavated a large part of that area of all the dirt then lowered it to what I wanted it, then created my mine entrance then put all the dirt back, worked like a charm, just a circuitous route.

You wouldn't have needed to excavate a huge area to make your mine entrance, though, if you have the One Tile mining mod.  Just the one tile that you wanted your entrance would need to be dug down to rock in all four corners.

Hey!

The rift mod has a problem, specifically that it doesn't read the low/med/highpowerneeded values from the properties file. (I decompiled the classes to take a look at it.)

I edited the classes with a class editor for now to change the hardcoded values to what I wanted, but it would be nice to not have to do that :D

Cheers!

links work fine for me, have had people previously had issue using firefox, maybe try a different web browser.

Onedrive is microsoft and they may not be playing nice with google  *shrug*

Glad you can d/l them now though 😃

Well i want to thank you for the hard work you have done over the years, sorry to see ya that your burned out on modding, hope to see ya on the servers sometimes.

Much respect.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 5:17 PM, Cuddles said:

---==Retired==---

Huge loss to the WU modding community.  We have several of your mods on my server, and I think they make the game so much better.  Thank you for all the great work you've contributed!

• Like 2

Thank you for all the great mods, Coldie . I wish you all the best with your game development goals!!!

• Like 2

Hello Cuddles

I changed the Altar Power to 50% of the original setting:

highpowerneeded=200000

midpowerneeded=100000

lowpowerneeded=50000

but it still needs power 100000 to spawn

Eject

rift event had a big update, yes i am still retired.

If any issues in my mods though you can contact me in discord.

• Like 1

I was told one of coldies mods added mills to wurm unlimited anyone know where i might find it?

On 7/17/2021 at 8:04 PM, Cuddles said:

rift event had a big update, yes i am still retired.

If any issues in my mods though you can contact me in discord.

Dont Lie M8, you know you are addicted to Wurm still and can never fully leave :P