Sign in to follow this  
Cuddles

[Released] Coldies Compilations

ok fish monger updated to V1.4

Now you can use fishing net even when there are fish in the net but to a maximum set by the server admin in properties file, default is 50.

You can also sell to the fish monger directly from the net, so fill it to 50 then sell it to fish monger in a couple of clicks.

Also fixed the container selling of items to not spam event tab, just does total now.

[17:39:30] The Fishmonger puts 20 copper and 83 iron into your bank for selling 24 fish.

Edited by Cuddles

ok revisited archery.

The machine gun firing bow was a bit to OP.

Only changed the auto firing, now it has an adjustment in the properties file

firingspeedadjustment=2.5f

basically adjusting how fast the action goes. if normal shoot action is 5 seconds then 2.5f would make it 2 seconds.

everything else is as per the video previous page.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCgnC3h37iXg6Hknkj?e=3Juzaq

*note* if you are testing archery mod need to do it as a non GM, as a GM the game lets you shoot like machine gun, so use a normal playing char to test.

Edited by Cuddles

Coldie,

would you be willing to make a stand alone leaderboard type mod that players can view to see top 10 in any particular skill and possibly other things like Fish caught :) . If not , no worries, I just thought I would ask. Thank you for all the other great mods you have allowed the community to use!

Rezden

Suggestions for mods to do?

a mod for mining and tree cutting from cart/wagon. (the felled trees chopped into cart/wagon (or bsb/crates), the mining into cart/wagon (or bsb/crate).  

quality levels for beds making a difference in how much sleep bonus ya get

Edited by Ryoichi

4 hours ago, Ryoichi said:

a mod for mining and tree cutting from cart/wagon

bdew's Better digging mod allows you to choose what actions can be done from a cart.  However, it doesn't automatically drop the trees into the cart.

20 hours ago, Rezden said:

Coldie,

would you be willing to make a stand alone leaderboard type mod that players can view to see top 10 in any particular skill and possibly other things like Fish caught :) . If not , no worries, I just thought I would ask. Thank you for all the other great mods you have allowed the community to use!

Rezden

https://github.com/Jubaroo/LeaderboardAndTitles/releases/latest

Close as ya get for now

Edited by Governor

@GovernorHow does the Leaderboard and Titles mod work?  I opened the properties file, but it's unclear to me.  Do we add titles to the properties file, then just bestow them on players?  Or is there a way to connect them to skill achievements or other achievements?  

Thanks Batta and Bdew!!  I already added and tested the new actions on the better digging mod :) Thanks Governor!!!   I forgot about the stand alone version of the leaderboard you made.

8 hours ago, Batta said:

Do we add titles to the properties file, then just bestow them on players?

Yes

8 hours ago, Batta said:

Or is there a way to connect them to skill achievements or other achievements?

No

@GovernorI have the latest version of Fish Monger, but it's not recognizing clams as something to buy.  Also, the max per fish (1s) isn't working.  I just sold a huge catfish to it for over 2s.  Otherwise, it appears to be working great.

Here are our settings:

Spoiler

classname=org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.fishmonger.fishmonger
classpath=fishmonger.jar
sharedClassLoader=true

#only need to change itemtemplate1 if id conflicts with another mod.
itemtemplate1 = 6311
#change to what ever model you want.
itemmodel1 = model.creature.humanoid.human.salesman.female.free

#absolute maximum payout in irons. 100000 is 1s
maxprice = 10000
maxinnet = 50
#adjusts all payouts. 1.0 and individual at 10 is 1c per kg of fish.
adjustment=10.0f

#adjust each fish individually.
minnow=50
loach=10
wurmfish=10

sardine=50
roach=50
perch=50
clam=10
brooktrout=10
pike=10
carp=10
catfish=10

herring=50
smallmouthbass=10
snook=10
salmon=10

octopus=10
sailfish=10
dorado=10
blueshark=10
tuna=10
marlin=10
whiteshark=10

Edited by Batta

clam isn't classed as a fish, so yeah fishmonger doesn't want it.

As for catfish did you make it as GM and edit it's weight? or was it caught naturally?

nvm my bad i didnt get the max info from properties file so was doing default os 10s as max. fixed in V 2.1

I will have a look at making clams sell, may not be today though, pretty sure i did originally want to sell them.

*added*

I remember now, most people open the clams for chance of loots and didnt want them sold.

Edited by Cuddles

6 hours ago, Cuddles said:

As for catfish did you make it as GM and edit it's weight? or was it caught naturally?

Caught naturally.  The reason I mention the clams is because the properties file says they are sellable to the Fish monger.

Server I know had an issue with mycelium so I threw together a little mod.

GM 5 activate ebony wand, right click any item. 20 tiles each direction so a 41 x 41 area, any mycelium will be cleansed back to what it would be. Yes a GM could just do paint grass over affected area but this mod changes an infected maple tree to a maple tree, same age and everything.

Antimycelium

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCgnFmTCWTtrSBdyE2?e=LnMahJ

• Like 1

New mod, pretty simple but useful.

Combiner

Simple mod really, in properties list the id/s of the stuff you want possible to combine. So with 9 listed then you will be able to combine logs into 1 big heavy log.

# log = 9, acorn = 436, cochineal = 439, woad = 440
combinelistid=9;436;439;440

*NOTE* it changes items to cold combine, so if you say added rivets to list, even though rivets can already combine they need to be glowing hot to do so, if listed they will combine while cold.

For anyone curious, the code for it is in spoiler, its very basic.

Spoiler

package org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.combiner;

import java.util.Properties;
import java.util.logging.Level;
import java.util.logging.Logger;

import org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ReflectionUtil;
import org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.interfaces.Configurable;
import org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.interfaces.ServerStartedListener;
import org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.interfaces.WurmServerMod;

import com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplate;
import com.wurmonline.server.items.ItemTemplateFactory;
import com.wurmonline.server.items.NoSuchTemplateException;

public class combiner implements WurmServerMod, ServerStartedListener, Configurable {
	static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(combiner.class.getName());

public String getVersion() {
        return "v1.1";
    }

static String [] combinelistid ;
	@Override
	public void onServerStarted() {
		for (int x=0;x<combinelistid.length;x++) {
	        ItemTemplate Combined;
			try {
				Combined = ItemTemplateFactory.getInstance().getTemplate(Integer.parseInt(combinelistid[x]));
				logger.log(Level.WARNING, "ID: "+combinelistid[x]+" Name:"+Combined.getName());
		        ReflectionUtil.setPrivateField(Combined, ReflectionUtil.getField(Combined.getClass(), "combineCold"), true);
		        ReflectionUtil.setPrivateField(Combined, ReflectionUtil.getField(Combined.getClass(), "combine"), true);			

} catch (IllegalArgumentException | IllegalAccessException | ClassCastException | NoSuchFieldException | NoSuchTemplateException e) {
				e.printStackTrace();
			}
		}
	}

@Override
	public void configure(Properties properties) {
		combinelistid = properties.getProperty("combinelistid").split(";");
	}
}

Server.log will list the id's it is adding to combine list.

[04:51:44 PM] WARNING org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.combiner.combiner: ID: 9 Name:log
[04:51:44 PM] WARNING org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.combiner.combiner: ID: 436 Name:acorn
[04:51:44 PM] WARNING org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.combiner.combiner: ID: 439 Name:cochineal
[04:51:44 PM] WARNING org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.combiner.combiner: ID: 440 Name:woad

For troubleshooting more than anything, just incase someone inputs in properties incorrectly.

Edited by Cuddles
  • Like 2

Archery got an update to V 2.0

fixed bug where all arrows were birchwood material

Added new action.

Have a strung bow active and right click a mob or the target window when mob is targeted, click action 'get archery info'

[10:42:53] Distance to mob: 25 meters, ideal is 20

[10:43:23] Distance to mob: 33 meters, ideal is 40

ideal is adjusted by active bow type, long bow 80, medium 40 and short is 20.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2019 at 5:30 AM, Cuddles said:

GM Deed Maker (4.1)

Ok this mod is for a GM (power 5) to make more than 1 deed for that character.

Wave your magic wand and create some deed stakes, activate any item, stand on tile you want deed token, right click a deed stake and click make GM deed. That is all.

There are none of the normal checks, so I would hope if the GM wants to resize/rename and such they would keep in mind the normal checks for making a deed, like another deed nearby, token to close to water, buildings and so on.

Properties file has 1 option to change, the amount of gold automatically added to upkeep, it is a float value. so decimals.

goldupkeep=0.5f

so default is 50s, half of 1 gold.

This is the Beta release, I have had this running on lan with no issues, a volunteer live server has had it running for a few days, no issues have popped up yet. Putting it on a test server would be a good idea first to see if any conflicts with other mods and such.

New action: make GM Mayor.

activate any item, right click the settlement note in inventory and click, make GM mayor.

This will make you mayor of that settlement and can change all aspects of deed as usual.

We have a bug with the GM deed. My partner made a GM deed and a token never spawned. We tried every way we could think of to disbandthe deed but the normal setting to disband was not there. 

I looked in the DB to get the DeedID to connect a token and it didn't show up as a deed. 

I disabled the mod, the deed was still ingame with no disband method, I looked in the DB again and now it shows as a village. 

EDIT: after linking a blank token to the deed via the DB ID, I was able to disband it, but I had to completely disable the mod for that to happen. I think this is a bug

Edited by WittleBunnBun

Any errors in the server log to say what happened?

the mod uses the createvillage method from in game which is the same method as creating a deed the usual way, the mod doesn't create the token.

11 hours ago, Cuddles said:

Any errors in the server log to say what happened?

the mod uses the createvillage method from in game which is the same method as creating a deed the usual way, the mod doesn't create the token.

No, I didnt look at the logs, sadly. Maybe it is conflicting with another mod I am running. The village inviter works perfect though, so I am not sure what the issue is here. 

On 11/11/2019 at 2:40 AM, Cuddles said:

did it happen just that 1 time or is it consistent?

I stopped using the feature cuz it was too much of a hassle to fix it if it did do it again. I can try this weekend to test it on a test server

Are these server mods or client mods? They sound like server mods but unless I missed it, nothing here says for sure.