Sign in to follow this  
Cuddles

[Released] Coldies Compilations

check properties file, it is saying this line has no numbers

group1ids=

default looks like this.

group1ids=1;4;5;6;7;8;28;29;30;31;32;33;34;35;36;67

Also since the line it says in log doesn't point to any code I would say you are using an old version too. I would suggest just downloading latest version and start up server with default settings to make sure it works. If it does then adjust the settings in properties file ?

On 7/19/2019 at 9:06 AM, Cuddles said:

ok brand new mod, default is rift event summoner but can be configured by server admin to do any creatures it wants.

General idea is that it gives the players ability to have spawn events without actually needing a GM to organise the event.

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/167518-released-coldies-compilations/&tab=comments#comment-1709555

Awsome mod :) ty fot sharing and makinh

Nice for events.

Edited by Devily
  • Like 1

About Fish Monger; Is it possible to make it an NPC so that you can dress it as a GM the way you please (I assume you know this but the generic NPC code model can be equipped with the same models as the player characters as far as equipment - which gives a bit more flavor to things like this.) 

• Like 1

i guess, being item gives a lot more choice as to how it looks and also has a templateid for that item to easily use the action for.

I haven't actually played with adding/creating NPC at this stage.

Hi Cuddles,

Is it possible to have a chance between rarity's on drop each tier?

Like 0,1,2 the dropped item can be common rare or supreme?

We currently are using it as a big event different mobs and drops.  Just curious if it was hard to add?

yes but then it basically opens up a hornet nest.

ok random chance 0,1,2 but then someone says hey i don't want chances for supreme same as normal, i want like 50% normal, 35% rare and 15% supreme.

Then someone says hey I don't want just random of up to supreme, I just want random of normal and rare. Then someone else says I just want random rare and supreme, forget that normal junk.

Before I know it I am spending hours adding in 20 new variables just to cover the extra stuff different people want.

Then someone else says hey I want to do like 5 of these with all different settings, properties file explodes into 200 lines.  lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cuddles said:

yes but then it basically opens up a hornet nest.

ok random chance 0,1,2 but then someone says hey i don't want chances for supreme same as normal, i want like 50% normal, 35% rare and 15% supreme.

Then someone says hey I don't want just random of up to supreme, I just want random of normal and rare. Then someone else says I just want random rare and supreme, forget that normal junk.

Before I know it I am spending hours adding in 20 new variables just to cover the extra stuff different people want.

Then someone else says hey I want to do like 5 of these with all different settings, properties file explodes into 200 lines.  lol

True just asking ;)

Thanks though

ok there was an issue posted elsewhere about creature counts and having like 30% of hostile creatures as wolves and such.

So posting this here for people to test and such.

It won't remove mobs, so as admin you will need to deal with that yourself, can always just open up creature db and delete the records of the creatures you want and boot it up. Best to do that stuff while server is offline.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCgm1CgrVce73g0-Go?e=Nu9cxf

# mobid (int),max count (int) ; mobid (int),max count (int) ; mobid (int),max count (int)
# id 10 is black wolf, id 12 is brown bear
#mobmaxes=10,500;12,1000
# no spaces, use comma between mobid and max count then use semicolon to seperate for next mobid and max count

Edited by Cuddles

added mob max count to first post, it survived the pressure testing and working as it should.

On 7/19/2019 at 9:06 AM, Cuddles said:

brand new mod

Hello Mate

This new mod looks very very awesome, i just have one question and maybe 1 ideas ;)

Are the sacrifice points you get on the new altar for each player or is this global, so a group of players can sacrifice and get the points faster to spawn rifts,

Is it possible that the players can attak the rifts after empty there inventory? or can you make it so that the rifts disapears after looting? Or is it at gm side to remove the rifts?

Thank you very much

Eject

btw. can you add a list with the mob id´s? i cant find mine ^^

Edited by Eject

I dont know why, but i cant find the altar of anubis in the creation menu.

the mod is uploaded and should work...i believe

Eject

14 hours ago, Eject said:

Are the sacrifice points you get on the new altar for each player or is this global, so a group of players can sacrifice and get the points faster to spawn rifts,

its for the altar regardless of who did the sacrificing, the info is saved in the item data as opposed to the mod support db.

Is it possible that the players can attak the rifts after empty there inventory? or can you make it so that the rifts disapears after looting? Or is it at gm side to remove the rifts?

currently its just an item same as any other item, I don't recall if i put no destroy on it or not, i doubt it, so players can prob bash it if they really really wanted.

I dont know why, but i cant find the altar of anubis in the creation menu.

the mod is uploaded and should work...i believe

default is not craftable.

craftable=false

change that in properties file to true.

5 hours ago, Cuddles said:

default is not craftable.

craftable=false

change that in properties file to true.

Ah ok, so i had to add the line craftable=true? because the prop file includes just one line ..... mobmaxes...

because the altar i tried to create it with the wand ^^

Eject

riftevent mod yeah? there are 32 lines in the properties file.

Spoiler

classname=org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.riftevent.riftevent
classpath=riftevent.jar

craftable=false
#rarity, 0 = normal, 1 = rare, 2 = supreme
#**spawns = number of mobs in that group spawned.
#currently each group is seperate, so doing high spawn wont also get low and mid, only gets high.

highpowerneeded=400000
highmobids=109,111,108
highlootids=1102,1103,1104
highspawns=5
highrarity=2

midpowerneeded=200000
midmobids=110,112
midlootids=1102,1103,1104
midspawns=10
midrarity=1

lowpowerneeded=100000
lowmobids=106,107
lowlootids=1102,1103,1104
lowspawns=15
lowrarity=0

#distance from Altar mobs can spawn. 
#10,10,10,10 will be an area of 21x21 which includes tile altar is on.
North=10
South=10
East=10
West=10

Sorry i mixed two mods while downloading, now i got the right one ?

Edited by Eject

Hello @Cuddles

I am sure this would maybe be a little rework on the mod, but is it possible for you to add a feature at rift event, so we can add more tiers in the properties file?

Thanks in advance

Eject

if i use "spawn mobs" the counter will be reseted, is there a way to find out the value of the counter?

Eject

you should get a print out when you sacrifice something, just throw in a wood scrap or what ever.

I tested it again with some rings

sacrificing the first

[05:40:50] Anubis accepts your offering and increases power by 12500

the second

[05:41:06] Anubis accepts your offering and increases power by 12500

Here it would be better if it shows....The altar have a power of 25000

then i sacrificed some rings more so i get a power of 75000 and test "spawn mobs"

[05:42:02] Anubis requires more power, the altar needs at least 100000 power it only has 75000

ok, good to know here, the altar needs more....so i sacrifice 2 more rings and try spawn mobs
[05:42:27] Anubis requires more power, the altar needs at least 100000 power it only has 25000

Now here happens a reset of the altar, and i have to begin new.

My meaning was, if i forget how much i sacrificed or the event window is too full with informations, so counting the power after each sacrificing would be aweosme, or dont reset the altar if i looking to the power when i try spawn mobs.

Or maybe a menu option like "Show Anubis power"

Eject

Edited by Eject

I thought I added the total to the print but I guess not.

Either way yes knowing the power is desired, same link has latest file, it will now show the power on the actual altars name.

the name will update with either sacrificing or summoning action, so existing or new altars will just show name without power until someone does the a sacrifice or summon action.

I'll have a think about adding in more levels or summoning, trouble is it just make the properties file much longer and every single new tier would add another 50 odd lines of code for me to do. Then issue of what if I added to 10 tiers but an admin only wants to use 3?\

Again it would make things much more complicated for people.

Hello @Cuddles

It works wonderful now.

But I admit, I did not pay attention to the altar name before :D

Eject

58 minutes ago, Darkness1990 said:

@CuddlesHey I noticed a problem with GMdeeds once you place a new deed you can't edit the others you created.

Right click the settlement deed of the one you want to edit, and choose Make mayor (or whatever it says like that).  You will then be the mayor of that deed again, and able to edit settings.