Sign in to follow this  
Cuddles

[Released] Coldies Compilations

Also @Cuddes - The Settlement Deeds/Forms Rename themselves automatically (although GM deeds rename automatically to some strange number convention until you change the deed name ;P)

@MystLeissayeah its set to auto generate a random number of name of deed, the paper in your inventory only seems to change name when you resize deed after creation. Also you want the tent sleep mod to not have sleeping in tent as an option?

Honestly I was hoping the devs would just fix the drop tent on deed on next patch but since next patch may be 6-12 months away I added it to the tent mod.

(BETA) LTdebuff

ok new mod been playing with.

They added a debuff with life transfer, in some situations it can get a little silly, for example using 2 x 1 handed weapons both with LT I had a debuff of 30 minutes after a fight. Sure it was a long fight and I had decent LT on my weapons but seriously that is just silly.

I can for sure understand why they do the debuff and for WO where every server has the same settings it probably works well but hey this is WU and every server is different. Mods affect so many things like some mods making 1 hand weapons actually viable, which means using LT on both makes your heal resist very long.

Anyway end rant.

So this mod adjusts the amount of heal resist debuff that you get per hit, won't affect any other aspects of healing.

Amount healed by LT is unaffected, it only affects how much time is added to the heal resist debuff.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjnBltNOSFjCgmTxHrRr1r6p82cF

Properties file contents in spoiler.

Spoiler

#activate wand and right click any item, "reload LT properties" will update these values live.

LTpower=7
#5 to 10 values seem ok but it depends on your CR settings and such for server.
#higher the number the less time the debuff has.

debug=false
#debug to true adds prints to the server consol/log saying what the values are on every hit.
#[11:58:23 AM] INFO org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.LTdebuff.LTdebuff: LT power:532.9821969686622 Wound severity:6898.1274
#LT power: is the power of enchant after being adjusted by the LTpower.
#Wound severity: is how bad the wound is.
#the game uses the lower value for the debuff timer adjustment.

Edited by Cuddles
  • Like 2

i dont seem to be able to reach the download links - i think the site is using an outdated SSL/TLS version?

I just tested the links in both explorer and chrome and they worked fine for me, so not sure what to say on that 1.

Spoiler

classname=com.revelation.wurm.DeedMod
classpath=deedmod.jar

# GM Power level to override mod restrictions
# Setting to 0 will completely disable any deed restrictions imposed by this mod.
powerOverride=5

# Number of deeds allowed per SteamID
# Set to 0 to disallow founding deeds by players
# Set to -1 for unlimited deeds per ID.
settlementsPerSteamID=2

# Max East+West size of a deed.
# Set to -1 for no size limit imposed by the mod
maxDeedX=121

# Max North+South size of a deed.
maxDeedY=121

# Max total tiles (X*Y) for deeds.
maxDeedTiles=14641

#Set max guards available for deeds
# Set to -1 for no guard limit imposed by the mod
totalGuards=5

@CuddlesI dont have any option to make "GM deed", Gm power 5, tried on a new GM still dont have a option for them, I tried selecting the deed stake and selecting something else. can see a error in the server log, using lots of mods.

Edited by Darkness1990

hmm the spoiler def isn't my mod.

mine looks like this.

Spoiler

classname=org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.deedmaker.deedmaker
classpath=deedmaker.jar
sharedClassLoader=true

#the GM deed with start with this much gold in upkeep.
goldupkeep=0.5f
InvitorID=131322
InvitorModel=model.creature.humanoid.human.child

Edited by Cuddles

3 hours ago, Cuddles said:

hmm the spoiler def isn't my mod.

mine looks like this.

Hide contents

classname=org.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.deedmaker.deedmaker
classpath=deedmaker.jar
sharedClassLoader=true

#the GM deed with start with this much gold in upkeep.
goldupkeep=0.5f
InvitorID=131322
InvitorModel=model.creature.humanoid.human.child

Yep that one is mine, not the same mod at all. Just deedmod by Keenan with an option to limit spirit guards.

Edited by Ayluin
  • Like 1

Hi. I am not very good with tech stuff, so might be barking up the wrong tree altogether. 

I made a villager welcomer and placed it on a deed, by the token. After doing that, I disbanded the deed because it was a permanent deed that was causing spawn issues, not thinking to get rid of the welcomer first. I then made a GM deed in the same spot. Before I could resize and rename the deed, our server crashed. It has been continuously crashing for four hours. We are trying to find what caused the crash and how to fix it. Idk if the welcomer had anything to do with it, but I would appreciate any suggestions. I brought it here in case it is something that might cause issue for others. If it is the wrong place, please disregard this message.

3 hours ago, Mynerva said:

Hi. I am not very good with tech stuff, so might be barking up the wrong tree altogether. 

I made a villager welcomer and placed it on a deed, by the token. After doing that, I disbanded the deed because it was a permanent deed that was causing spawn issues, not thinking to get rid of the welcomer first. I then made a GM deed in the same spot. Before I could resize and rename the deed, our server crashed. It has been continuously crashing for four hours. We are trying to find what caused the crash and how to fix it. Idk if the welcomer had anything to do with it, but I would appreciate any suggestions. I brought it here in case it is something that might cause issue for others. If it is the wrong place, please disregard this message.

I'm not sure what's happening on your server, but I'm sure someone with better understanding will get to you soon.  

Thanks Batta. One of our people did figure out how to get the server back up and running. Just not sure if the villager welcomer caused it or not.

village welcomer is just an item, it has an action, if the item isn't on a deed it just says "[08:10:28] No village, fix it"

If it is on a deed then it says either "[08:09:35] You may not change settlement in 23 hours and 58 minutes"  or "[08:12:13] Congratulations! You are now the proud citizen of GM Deed 27."

Obviously the names and times would vary but I can't see the item crashing servers, even if deeds are disbanded and remade 100 times over.

The mod doesn't keep track of a deed for welcomer or anything, when action is done it purely checks the tile its on and if there is a deed there.

Did you make a topic somewhere for your crashing issue? pop me a linky and I'll have a look.

4 hours ago, Cuddles said:

village welcomer is just an item, it has an action, if the item isn't on a deed it just says "[08:10:28] No village, fix it"

If it is on a deed then it says either "[08:09:35] You may not change settlement in 23 hours and 58 minutes"  or "[08:12:13] Congratulations! You are now the proud citizen of GM Deed 27."

Obviously the names and times would vary but I can't see the item crashing servers, even if deeds are disbanded and remade 100 times over.

The mod doesn't keep track of a deed for welcomer or anything, when action is done it purely checks the tile its on and if there is a deed there.

Did you make a topic somewhere for your crashing issue? pop me a linky and I'll have a look.

Thanks Cuddles. We actually found one of our players that has some skill and he got it fixed for now. I did not make another topic because I was not sure where to put it. :) We do know it is a mod, just not sure which one, because when we remove mods the issue is gone. I am wondering about the custom NPC's now since I saw it has a warning that is is for Wurm version 1.6 only. 

The only reason I said something here is because I was actively using your mod at the time and was not sure if it was an issue in your mod or not. I am glad it is not as I love the mod. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question and offering your help as well. It is greatly appreciated. 

it's probably good you did mention, I do recall wanting to change the messages that are printed and it just slipped my mind, like coords and such really dont need to be there. I am bad with my prints I usually just put in what ever will remind me of what i am testing at the time and then sometimes forget to make them umm nicer.

I did a mod once for making heals do worst wound just be clicking the creature/player (seems part of wurm now) anyway I called it OMG heals just as something that popped in my head, I forgot to change it before throwing it up on a server and so then I just left it as that  haha.

---== Edit ==---

Ok updated deedmaker mod, the prints for village welcomer are better now ?

Edited by Cuddles

OK thanks I downloaded the wrong one. Does this work with upkeep turned off? I noticed you have goldupkeep=0.5f in settings file. also can this be used with Keenans deedmod

Edited by Darkness1990

never used keenans so no idea. It shouldnt really have any issues, it doesnt do any hooks, new actions and items created.

Only way to know for sure is throw it on LAN and test it out ?

• Like 1

typo / error in one tile mining mod description for a variable.

should be

minecode=1.0f; for 100%  minecode=0.5f; for 50%

and not

minecode=100.0f; for 100%

Hello.  We are having issues with the merchant #10 from the dungeons mod.  The other merchants we have seem to be working correctly.  Here is the error in the logs whenever we try to purchase from the merchant.  This same error happens both on the test server and on the live one.

[12:17:44 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Wyntria- communication failed: 
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
	at com.wurmonline.server.questions.dungeon10question.buyitem(dungeon10question.java:56)
	at com.wurmonline.server.questions.dungeon10question.answer(dungeon10question.java:150)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_BML_FORM(Communicator.java:3504)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2403)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2527)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Can you help?

@CuddlesThis looks amazing! is it possible to adjust the size of the spawn area? I would like to use this in my event area but I'm worried they'll spawn outside the walls. Also I would love to see more event mods like this! maybe something that players join a area click on something maybe a sign? to join the event once there is "set" amount of players to start the event then the event starts, then everyone gets ported to the area, Then monsters spawn from easy to hard ones in like tiers of spawns. Like pack of wolfs spawn then a pack of scorpions spawn, then trolls etc.. I seen something like it in minecraft event mods. here is a example 

Edited by Darkness1990

1 hour ago, EmmaGrace said:

Hello.  We are having issues with the merchant #10 from the dungeons mod.  The other merchants we have seem to be working correctly.  Here is the error in the logs whenever we try to purchase from the merchant.  This same error happens both on the test server and on the live one.

[12:17:44 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Wyntria- communication failed: 
	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
	at com.wurmonline.server.questions.dungeon10question.buyitem(dungeon10question.java:56)
	at com.wurmonline.server.questions.dungeon10question.answer(dungeon10question.java:150)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_BML_FORM(Communicator.java:3504)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2403)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2527)

Can you help?

looks like the colour isnt set for it.

dungeon10color=0,0,0

it is saying that first number doesnt exist, so I would say check the properties file and make sure it has the 3 sets of numbers after the dungeon10color=

27 minutes ago, Darkness1990 said:

This looks amazing! is it possible to adjust the size of the spawn area? I would like to use this in my event area but I'm worried they'll spawn outside the walls.

I hard coded it for now, I had plans for changing it in properties file but figured I would wait to see if anyone wanted that feature or not before putting in the effort for it.

I'll give it a poke.

• Like 1

@Darkness1990k same link for updated version, now has North South East West in properties for adjusting the area stuff spawns in.

I didn't add in any checks, so just use real numbers, no negative junk.

Just now, Cuddles said:

@Darkness1990k same link for updated version, now has North South East West in properties for adjusting the area stuff spawns in.

I didn't add in any checks, so just use real numbers, no negative junk.

Awesome Thank you! ❤️

@CuddlesHe, ive been tyring to get the bounty mod working but i keep stonewalling when i kill a creature. i keep getting this error: 

[10:03:01 PM] SEVERE com.friya.wurmonline.server.loot.Mod: some mod's onBeforeDrop() caused an exception, this is caught and thrown away to not prevent things from dying
        at net.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.bountycoldiestyle.bountymod.isgroup1(bountymod.java:109)
        at net.coldie.wurmunlimited.mods.bountycoldiestyle.currencyadding.onBeforeDrop(currencyadding.java:45)
        at com.friya.wurmonline.server.loot.LootSystem.notifyLootListeners(LootSystem.java:133)
        at com.friya.wurmonline.server.loot.Mod.interceptDie(Mod.java:401)
        at com.friya.wurmonline.server.loot.Mod.access$0(Mod.java:385)
        at com.friya.wurmonline.server.loot.Mod$1$1.invoke(Mod.java:370)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature.die(Creature.java)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CreatureStatus.modifyWounds(CreatureStatus.java:993)
        at com.wurmonline.server.bodys.Wound.modifySeverity(Wound.java:963)
        at com.wurmonline.server.combat.CombatEngine.addWound(CombatEngine.java:1574)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CombatHandler.setDamage(CombatHandler.java:2575)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CombatHandler.attack(CombatHandler.java:2034)
        at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.CombatHandler.attack(CombatHandler.java:1418)
        at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.CreatureBehaviour.action(CreatureBehaviour.java:1226)
        at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Action.poll(Action.java:3526)
        at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ActionStack.poll(ActionStack.java:247)
        at com.wurmonline.server.players.Player.pollActions(Player.java:9793)
        at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers$1(Players.java:4641)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$6$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:181)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)
        at com.wurmonline.server.Players.pollPlayers(Players.java)
        at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:1916)

I was wondering if you could help me understand what is going on here. 
Cheers :)