Sign in to follow this  
Cuddles

[Released] Coldies Compilations

Yes!  thank you very much, now on to playing with the dungeon mod!!!!!  I'm so excited about what it can do for our dungeons. :)

Hello @Cuddles

Can i add more than 10 locations in the shiproute mod?

thanks in advance

Eject

ps: i will add your mods this week to the modlist, sorry for the delay...i found no time ^^

Edited by Eject

yeah you can add as many as you like but you will need to edit the modsupport db and tradeprices table, The mod looks for location# so just add location11 location12 location13  and so on, remember needs to be both column and row and fill in all the 0's

query could look like this.

ALTER TABLE Tradeprices ADD COLUMN location11;
INSERT INTO Tradeprices (id,location1,location2,location3,location4,location5,location6,location7,location8,location9,location10,location11) VALUES('location11',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0);
UPDATE Tradeprices SET location11 = 0;

--=== Edit ===--

ok my bad, it won't read more, I can add in a properties file though. currently looks like this

for (int count=1;count <= 10;count++){

Edited by Cuddles

ok updated traderoute with that in mind.

numlocals=10 

is in the properties file and should only be changed if you edit the db correctly adding in the additional locations.

• Like 2

thank you cuddles ?

15 locations are very good for 2k maps

Eject

Cuddles, get the item the depnding location numbers if the trade storages are droped or if they are activated?

Just asking, maybe i can put them around the map and than i can activate it step by step and the numbers are given.

Eject

activated to add to mod db, should just add to the next empty spot.

• Like 1

Vrystoria is the server name.  We are running a RP server with a story dependent on the players.  The dungeons are one of the ways we introduce new components to the story. 

join village part of the deed maker mod had an issue where people joining would be classed as a mayor, updated that mod to make them citizen instead.

Was my mistake totally on that 1, I put value 2 instead of 3 for role when adding the new citizen.

To fix this issue 1 way is to trade the mayor writ to the person and have them trade it back which will make them just a citizen, if they are a jerk and don't want to trade it back then you may need to disband deed as GM and redo deed.

Edited by Cuddles

@Cuddles

I added your mods to the modslist, thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay ❤️

Eject

Edited by Eject

regarding the deed mod, does creating a new deed over the top of an existing one cause issues? Id like to use it to basically link multiple deeds together and be able to have buildings span the borders but im not sure if there would be an issue with the permiiter tiles being inside a main deed tile.

Edited by CountZero

well it can be done as my video shows, as for issues, maybe perm issues if 1 deed says you can do something and 1 says you can't it might be 50/50 which way the game decides to go. That part is untested really, I test to make sure it doesn't break anything but it would take months to test everything lol

Hello @Cuddles

Some questions to the shiproute

• If i delete/destroy a ship trading post, is it deleted from the database?
  • If i deactivate a ship trading post, is it still in the database with all entrys to use it later (maybe for special routes in events), or if not..
    • can you make an option to just make it like "store closed" + "store open" but keep the database entrys?

Just for design option, if you make an store closed/open option, it would be cool if you make a sign at the trading post who have the right text on it and change automaticaly ?

Thanks in advance

Eject

Edited by Eject

i don't recall putting any deactivate options on them.

Deleting it won't remove it from the db, it's not very automated, like how you have to edit db for prices.

if you wanted, you could tag item and summon it in a secure GM place and drop a new not activated item renamed 'closed' or something along those lines I guess. Then just put original item back to reopen trade when you want to.

• Like 1

Thank you Cuddles

Last question....can you make it so, if i rename the item, the name is stored in the database?

Eject

rename as GM so entire name is different or just the rename like players do so its in brackets after real name?

Enhancement suggestion for sleep tent mod. 

- Take away the restrictions on where a noob tent can be dropped

-- Option to drop anywhere off deed

-- Option to drop at any deed of which you are a member

Preferable to have both as independent toggles

i cant seem to reach any of the links :( cant establish connection cos of out unsupported protocol, like it was using ssl or something

onedrive must have a default time out on links, had to go through and re-share them all, try again now.

Nappy thinking about your suggestions.

• Like 1

hmmm yet another wogic situation here.

if ((t.getVillage() != null) && (t.getVillage() != performer.getCitizenVillage()))
          {
            return false;
          }
          if (Villages.getVillageWithPerimeterAt(Zones.safeTileX(x), Zones.safeTileY(y), true) != null)
          {
            return false;
          }

so it checks if you are on a deed and if you are a citizen, so that line would let you drop tent on a deed you belong to,  then next if statement purely checks if there is any deed and won't let you if there is, WTF is that about?  haha

I hear you asking but that method says about perimeter not on deed, well that calculation checks within the perimeter and the deed is obviously inside that box. I tested this before posting.

I believe that method getVillageWithPerimeterAt is only meant to return the village if the tile you check is in the perimeter and not in the village, otherwise the checks that use it make no sense.

• Like 1