Sign in to follow this  
ArthurHawkwing

Dwarven Imperium of WURM recruiting (New Alliance)

a3a2137eb92d3b177629108f9ba9f65e.jpg 

Dwarven Imperium of WURM

Blessed be her grace Haela Birghtaxe, Dwarven Goddess of War and Strategy.  Seeking Dwarven Holds and citizens to become an Role playing, Rifts, Events, Slayings and Merchant Alliance in Xanadu and other Servers. We Dwarves of the Imperium be seeking ye Dwarven Lads and Lasses without homes in these strange lands of Xanadu. Ye human lads and lasses be welcome within our walls and holds too. We be existing and experienced players on Xanadu seeking to create an active Alliance based on Role playing Dwarves and other races living in Mountain holds and great Mines and Citadels. We welcome any who wish to join and will do our best to create a rich in depth role play environment. We will focus on many projects to enrich our Dwarven Holds and surroundings. Our members will be able to trade and help create new Markets on or off deeds, Ports, Deeds, work together and trade together. We also will have Priests and Temples for creating sermon groups, enchanting of crafted items, and training for Hunting, Slayings, and Rifts. Most important we seek to have fun.

Who is welcome? Anyone and everyone who would like experience WURM more in depth. New players, Veterans, returning Veterans. You can role play humans, halflings, an elves too. No Trolls (Green Club wielding WURM ones), we use fire on those, though Frostbrand works too. Citadel Feldbar will be a Dwarven and Human Stronghold located in the D11 region of Xanadu. Citadel Feldbar is currently recruiting anyone who wishes to join. The Dwarven Imperium is also recruiting any players and player deeds wishing to join. Hermits welcome too.

Goals: 

Develop Trade and new Markets on or off deed, new harbors.

Work together on building projects and Xanadu infrastructure. Other serves also. This would be rebuilding stretches of Highways that are messed up, and adding new Guard Towers and safe houses on the main Highways. Main goal would be to reduce step grades etc, and neighboring deeds would be notified prior.

Help new folks settle in and hone their skills.

Active Groups for Slayings, Rifts, and Events, general hunting too.

At some point we may even start a PMK on Chaos but that will be much further down the road. Right now we want to have fun, encourage new folks to become deed citizens and create working towns and villages.

Background:

My background in Forgotten Realms DnD is why I went with a Dwarven Theme and I think it will be fun to introduce a home for players who play a Dwarven Style an WURM and who knows what this may bring down the line. Arthur Hawkwing, (that's me) has always lived in Northwest Xanadu, it has become home. Having found a large plateau that over looks what I call Loch Serenity south of D11. You should see the view, its amazing. My home sits below a mountain pass which separates my valley like plateau from the desert to the east. The soil is rich, the local mountains abundant with minerals, and local wildlife is fairly abundant. At 40x42, Citadel Feldbar has abundant room and can be expanded as needed. My goal is to continue building and create a working town based on Medieval and Forgotten Realms style. Eventually will have Dwarven style housing in the mines also, to create a both a bustling Human style town above and Dwarven below similar to Forgotten Realms Citadel Feldbar.  Currently with Starshard and Lancewinstar's help and friendship we built Tailoring and Pottery workshops, a Smithy, Sandstone and Son's Brewery, A Bowery and Kitchen well stocked. Chromega, an ally built an amazing stables. Future plans include a large temple devoted to the Pantheon of Valrei where sermons can be held all the time with easy access by land and sea. Also in planning is a Hall of Heroes where deeds of Citizens and Alliance members can be displayed and their stories told. Come build a new future for the Northwest of Xanadu.

Edited by ArthurHawkwing
update
  • Like 2

We will be going Live by this weekend. Feel free to send in Game PM's. Will begin adding folks into the Dwarven Imperium starting this Friday Evening.

Citadel Feldbar located in D11 Northwest Xanadu is recruiting new and returning players. Large medieval themed village, large mine being expanded and will soon hold Dwarven Housing. Above ground will have workshops, human style housing, a Temple, Hall of Heroes, brewery, merchants, Inn and Tavern, Stables, pastures, and farming areas. We have prebuilt housing and will have spots for player made housing also. Hope to see you soon. 

Hello folks, Dwarven Imperium is now up and running. We are active in Northwest Xanadu and eagerly recruiting deeds and citizens. We also are planning infrastructure upgrades in the region, leveling grades on some of the highways and adding more Guard Towers where possible. Currently there is one canal project, and two roads are being planned along the lake shore D11 on Serenity Bay. Will will be posting screenshots of the local region and show the great views of our region. We have knowledgeable members, and promote having fun in the game and making friends above all. PM ArthurHawkwing in game if interested and we will gladly get you invited in.

Were active and seeking Local Deeds in Northwest Xanadu who wish to join us in our adventures, glorious mines, and festive breweries. Come raise your mug with us, or your smithy hammer. Citadel Feldbar is seeking active villagers that are self starting and motivated, some housing pre-built and housing plots are becoming available as terraforming is in progress. Also planning true Dwarven Style housing in the mines of the Citadel. PM me in game or here on the forums. Hope to see you soon.

Many Alliances and villages recruit actively though WURM tends to lean towards a Hermit life style playing style. Many may ask why should or would I join your Village or Alliance? Well let me tell you a story my friends, gather round the fireplace and fill up your mugs.

The day in WURM started out like many others, tending the animals, Dragon Slaying, occasional troll trying to have lunch. I had ventured down to the Glasshollow Docks to check my Merchant and see if I had the great fortune of selling something. A voice called out to me and I saw a woman coming down the hill. She was very distressed and called for aid, as a mob of Trolls had just slain her out to the east in the wilds of Xanadu. I offered the young lass whose name I learned was Cerebulon, a ride up to my deed where I could give her arms and armor and a horse. Having been out in that region before and knowing it was quite infested with Trolls and hell hounds, I called to my Guildmate and friend Chromega, and explained the situation. We quickly readied ourselves and met Chromega at the edge of the Great Desert. Off we went into the wilds out to an Allied Deed, Resting Patch. The road was not to badly over run with mobs and we dispatched a few here and there on the way out there. Once past resting patch, we proceeded off road till we found a way back down to the lake and dispatched a collection of Trolls and other fiends preparing to feast upon her corpse. A lengthy fight and the fiends were dispatched and Cerebulon was able to recover her possession's. Chromega repaired and improved the condition of her sailboat and we parted company, returning back to Resting Patch.

Citadel Feldbar is currently undergoing a major Terraforming re-work and we are open to New Villagers and returning veteran players. Currently there are apartments available, safe and secure. As the terraforming projects grows closer to completion there will be nice housing spots withe great views of the area and Serenity Lake. Come join us in game and build a home and friendships. We are an active Alliance of Multiple deeds, also looking for Deeds in NW and North Xanadu who would like to join.

Joined the Citadel a couple weeks ago, pretty cool folks and enjoying my time here. Anyone looking for a village should definitely consider this one

Citadel Feldbar and Dwarven Imperium Alliance recruiting on Xan, Citadel Feldbar is in NW Xan D11, well built town and mine, farming, crafting hall, build your own house. Democratic deed, also now getting ready to construct a brand new Harbor Deed called Eveningstar in D10 Coastal lake about 20 tiles inland from the main coast. Canals connecting over to the lake in E11, Screenshots coming soon of the new Deed Area, this will be  brand new from the ground up deed, perfect for new players wanting to work on a deed and home of their own in a safe place free of mobs. If you like a village lifestyle and having access to multiple crafting stations and other crafters who have focused on skills you may not be, this is a perfect place to start. Hope to see you soon, Eveningstar is looking to grow into a 20 player plus village into a town someday.

• Like 1

Free bump as i am interested to see pictures of massive underground city, show us pictures or it never happened! :)

Tyrtix is the one who built a very interesting Underground City, Citadel Feldbar is mostly above ground as is the Citadel its based off from Forgotten realms. Though I do have an excavation area started that will eventually hold buildings, smithys, armory, storehouse.

Good evening. I’m a recently returning player and am interested in perhaps moving to your deed. I’m currently just east of Amish Paradise and have restarted my deed there. However I have very little in the way of things up and running at this point. I have a small sail boat down in the harbour and would be willing to make the journey when I have the time. 
-Blackhollow 

Would be glad to have you Blackhollow88. I usually play evenings Mountain Time Zone. Sometimes mornings if not working, and usually weekends day/night.

• Like 1

Although i don't plan on changing servers, I wish you luck on your dwarven adventures!

[16:21:22] Your title is now Devout Dwarf.

Thanks Authur. I work some crazy hours right now, but I will try and get ahold of you in game one evening. I’ve seen you in the chat before. :)

Bumping thread. I’m on my way to the Citadel. Long ways to go yet, currently at Tommekke. Will continue my journey tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Dwarves are fun. I have a dwarf on his long red beard leash. No I won't let him just walk off. Still, good luck and prosper! :D

Seeking active villagers and players who don't want a deed but need a safe place to craft and have a decent sized home. Second deed will be going up soon, so definitely plenty of room to grow and lots of projects if you get bored. PM me in game, Deeds are Located NW Xan D11 Inland and coastal.

Erebor by the Sea recruiting now, brand new deed, learn and skill while building, some terraforming, build mines, harbor buildings, houses, corrals, plant orchards, so much to do, be part of the Dwarven Kingdom of Erebor, part of the Dwarven Imperium Alliance. Beautiful coastal view. The deed is located D10 NW Xanadu on a small formerly land locked lake now hosting a canal to the sea and a canal to the lake in D11. Join today,

Xanadu Wide Alliance, Active Chat, Sermon Group, many projects, resources, some Chaos participation (not required) new deeds recruiting new and returning players. Recruiting deeds also. Perks, well everyone has perks or say they do. We offer friendship, help when needed, safe homes and deeds, adventure and fun. Join us, role play as a Dwarf, again not required by hey why not have fun. Were a Democracy, so speak up with Ideas after you join, we want to be the best Alliance and Xanadu, and we want to grow with you and you with Us.