Sign in to follow this  
Wargasm

Vehicular Wurmslaughter (huh what?)

Please allow the menu option to bash/destroy  personal vehicles.  The vehicle must meet the following requirements:

1.  YOU must be the owner of the vehicle.  You shouldn't be able to bash a cart/boat that you have permission to use, or even that you manage.  Priests should have no restriction for doing this either.

2.  This option is disallowed on Chaos.  No bashing of your own boat/PMK wagon to prevent the enemy from stealing it.

In addition to providing a small benefit to shipbuilders/fine carpenters to adjust the QL of a boat they are imping., I think this would be a very handy option for getting rid of unwanted vehicles.  No more "cart graveyards" in the perimeter of our deeds (at least for carts we OWN), and allow us to reduce the clutter of unwanted corbita/cog/caravels sitting in front of our deed.

Alternatively, a "demolish" button on our manage ships/carts/wagons screens to make unwanted vehicles disappear, the same way we can houses.  Again, like houses, this must be only for carts YOU OWN, and not for abandoned carts on your deed.  Perhaps give the players some benefit for sinking their own ships, like a little bit of karma, or deed rarity bonus.... or.... something :)

• Like 2

In particular, I want this for ship transporters.  Can't bash them, can't load them, can't even give them away if you tried.

unknown.png

Edited by Wargasm

+ 1, some mechanism to scuttle some boats and carts.  Sometimes they are short term use, or no desire to fetch/sell it.  Esp ship tranpos.  Even for PVP have an abandoned timer? Like 24-48 hour accelerated decay? Or a week? Lol something.  

We need a huge altar. :)

At any rate, +1 to some form of scuttling.

+1 for bashing wagons we own. I aim to make one of EACH wagon design in the game rare, and I can't be ###### doing a constant cycle on a lava tile

+1 YES please. I have too many carts and such in my garage as it is. Let me destroy the excess vehicles without having the redneck cart junkyard on the perimeter like we see so often.