Sign in to follow this  
McKenna

Multi Item Contract for Selling on Merchants

I would love a merchant / contract that you add 1-100 amount of say bricks to the contract and put it on the merchant and the title says 100 bricks. Then when the player gets to there deed, they can double click the contract, (ask if they want to redeem items) and a pile of the 100 bricks goes to the tile ground the player is standing on. Anyone else interested or understand kind of what I'm getting at?

the max items the contract could hold would be 100 since that would create the max pile of items available on a cleared tile.

it doesn't have to be bricks, could be mortar, planks, nails, ribbons, and the seller would set the price f the contract

we got bulk market at glasshollow market you can check out...  you buy key on merchant open slot and load into wagon, boat or just send it via wagoner to your place.

i want one for merchant for WU so player doesn't have to be ONLINE for someone to purchase from a merchant. Makes things easier for my players since we have so many time zones on the server.

or purchase more deed land just to have special area to buy crates and such. We keep deed upkeep enabled.

Edited by McKenna

7 hours ago, McKenna said:

i want one for merchant for WU so player doesn't have to be ONLINE for someone to purchase from a merchant. Makes things easier for my players since we have so many time zones on the server.

or purchase more deed land just to have special area to buy crates and such. We keep deed upkeep enabled.

Dont understand what you mean by .... so player doesn't have to be ONLINE for someone to purchase from a merchant.????

The merchant just stand there, so people can shop anytime they like, or it work difrent on WU???

2 hours ago, Maiya said:

Dont understand what you mean by .... so player doesn't have to be ONLINE for someone to purchase from a merchant.????

The merchant just stand there, so people can shop anytime they like, or it work difrent on WU???

that IS my point... i want bulk order contracts so players can put them on there MERCHANTS to sell if there online or offline

On 1/6/2019 at 6:48 PM, Maiya said:

23 hours ago, McKenna said:

that IS my point... i want bulk order contracts so players can put them on there MERCHANTS to sell if there online or offline

that you fix with selling keys on the merchant, to those fsb/bsb/chest,  with the stuff in you want to sell. Then seller dont need to be online. 

You can even make the deal in pm and mail the key CoD and the buyer can go to you (or the place you placed the fsb/bsb/chest) and collect after he got the mail.

After "new" permissionsystem you only need key in inventory to be able to open the fsb/bsb/chest without owner set special permission.

But yah it seems you mostly want the stuff deliverd to your feet so you dont need to transport it yourself so then selling these keys dont help ? 

But you in WU so im sure some great modder will be able to fix such I seen some stuff I really wanted on WO too :)

Edited by Maiya

9 hours ago, Maiya said:

But yah it seems you mostly want the stuff deliverd to your feet so you dont need to transport it yourself so then selling these keys dont help ? 

But you in WU so im sure some great modder will be able to fix such I seen some stuff I really wanted on WO too :)

IDK what to say except if i'm wrong I'm sorry but that sounded very mean :(

• Like 1

13 hours ago, McKenna said:

IDK what to say except if i'm wrong I'm sorry but that sounded very mean :(

ohhhh Im sorry but that isnt how I ment it ?

I ment the way to sell keys dont help  you since you want 

On 1/6/2019 at 7:37 AM, McKenna said:

Then when the player gets to there deed, they can double click the contract, (ask if they want to redeem items) and a pile of the 100 bricks goes to the tile ground the player is standing on.