Sign in to follow this  
elentari

Slaying uniques personal goal, offer to help

So, I've heard there's quite a lot of people left who haven't done their personal goals. 

Some need dragons, some need troll kings, some need forest giants, etc.

Epic is full of them fyi, and in the spirit of wurm camaraderie, if any are interested in hosting a public slaying on Desertion next week , perhaps the 11-12 of January , I can organize a general hunt to help folks from freedom/epic get their kills. Pm me in game or on forums if interested, I'll make a timer and help with gear and horses if needed. 

That's pretty much it. Let's help our fellow wurmians out. 

• Like 16

just dont complete all the goals on epic :P

Edited by tamat
  • Like 1

Yep, well, let me know if you want in, we got all uniques on Desertion. 

I miss gob leader slaying so may want to get on epic and get it!

Timer has been set, PM me in game for info and questions. My account name is same as forum : Elentari.  It will happen on sunday, 13 of Jan fyi. 

Edited by elentari

37 minutes ago, elentari said:

Timer has been set, PM me in game or on forums for info and questions. My account name is same as forum : Elentari.  It will happen on sunday, 13 of Jan fyi. 

Edited by elentari

remember to keep at least ONE goal to finish on freedom if you want your gains on freedom!

I actually have a friends account who needs to finish up a couple achievements as well as troll king/forest giant. Decent fighter too so i'd happily bring him along.

Already did all goals but can help if you guys would not have enough people.

Ill try to come over to epic for a look, as i need the red dragon. *hopes up*

Reminder , hunt happens tomorrow so PM me if you want in to do your goal. 

• Like 1

Hunt done, another one will be scheduled soon if troll king and forest giant are found. 

I do not want to ###### around, but now that I have "won the game" I can say that most of the achievements were fun, the haste at the end was not that pleasant, but so what, I want to thank all who made that possible, fellow players, and especially the GM (and prolly the devs as well) who offered the "impossible" things like slaying the avatar of a god, a seasnake etc. That was truly great and fun.

So wouldn't it be possible to have a look at those who have, let us say, no more than one topic open (which is not 3 mths prem) by 20th of the month, and grant them a bit extra time? Ok feel free to say no and case closed.

4 hours ago, Ekcin said:

I do not want to ###### around, but now that I have "won the game" I can say that most of the achievements were fun, the haste at the end was not that pleasant, but so what, I want to thank all who made that possible, fellow players, and especially the GM (and prolly the devs as well) who offered the "impossible" things like slaying the avatar of a god, a seasnake etc. That was truly great and fun.

So wouldn't it be possible to have a look at those who have, let us say, no more than one topic open (which is not 3 mths prem) by 20th of the month, and grant them a bit extra time? Ok feel free to say no and case closed.

See post from a dev on exactly this:

Answer is basically no.

Spotted on Desertion:

Rumours of The venerable champion forest giant are starting to spread.

On 1/7/2019 at 1:10 AM, elentari said:

Yep, well, let me know if you want in, we got all uniques on Desertion. 

I need a troll king, if you have one good to slay let me know please

I just realized my priest is easily able to complete goals if there is a kyklops anywhere to be slain. If anyone hears of one PLEASE let me know. I'll bring main with 88 FS to help. No gear on Epic though.

22 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

I just realized my priest is easily able to complete goals if there is a kyklops anywhere to be slain. If anyone hears of one PLEASE let me know. I'll bring main with 88 FS to help. No gear on Epic though.

remember finish the goals on freedom or tome will be trappes on epic :P

There is a champion forest giant, but I heard that it require as many people as green dragon.

Altough I think that people from freedom could ask their friends to help.

Id be willing to come over for the forest giant kill, still need it