Sign in to follow this  
Lokrosa

Account Recovery

Hey there,

I wasn't sure where else to go for account recovery assistance, but was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I have some good friends of mine who have been playing Wurm for AGES, and once in a blue moon ago I had purchased Premium to play with them. This was at least several years ago, but I didn't have any luck attempting to reset my password on the main site. I checked several different emails that I've used over the years to no avail. Not sure where to go next.

Where can I go for assistance recovering my old account?

Sometimes it helps to make a new character (different name of course, and probably a different email in your case) then file a /support ticket ingame (type /support in chat box).

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Support_window

They are fairly used to helping people track down old accounts and may know of how you can confirm ownership (perhaps the method used to pay for the premium or some other personal identifiying info, such as the name/address on the credtit card used to buy premium -- I am not sure how it works exactly). You'll probably at a minimum need the character name.

They do not always read the forums but they always read support tickets, and if they can contact you ingame with this new character, they can walk you through any needed steps to recover the older account.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

You can also send us an email at support@wurmonline.com with the details and we will assist you as soon as possible.