Sign in to follow this  
Jaghag

DOnt know where to start have lots of tings and no media skills :)

Hi all I been playing wurm for a very long time and most of you will not know me.....been a virtual hermit on Pristine forever .......I just joined forum today and hope this message is getting out there......I have loads of things to sell ...mostly a chaotic mess and all over the place......I have all sorts of tools and some weapons up to 95+ with coc and woa enchants to sell also can make/imp/enchant to demand any tool or weapon......also make any ships if anyone wants and make a tasty bangers and mash :) 

I have not mastered the art of listing things and screenshots and the like.....ill try and work on it......but pls ask for anything especially tool related.......also sell 100ql (or lower if you want) logs galore

I'm just looking to get silver up as I am keeping an absent friends deed up and running also....I hope he comes back :)

anyway enough of my nonsense.........good to finally be part of the forum world....

cheers mateys

• Like 7

i remember my first post in wurm,  drama from begining :D

haha well thanks Sila for reply......this is actually working....I am amazed :))  

18 minutes ago, Jaghag said:

-snip-

I have not mastered the art of listing things and screenshots and the like.....ill try and work on it......but pls ask for anything especially tool related.......also sell 100ql (or lower if you want) logs galore

Welcome to the forums, where happy and cheerful wurm players become bitter, jaded wurm players! ?

I would definitely suggest working on a listing of what you have available - impulse buys are real. Maybe you have something I need that I don't know I need. That's 90% of the purchases I've made from the forums. 

Welcome to the forums! I'll make sure to keep you in mind for the future :)

PLease let me know if this works and also if you want to buy a mallet lol

yep works, I can see the pic.

P.S. Not sure why you wouldn't just use the "snipping tool" that windows has to capture screen shots.

thx gorgian.....I don't know any of these things......looking for info on snipping tool thanks

To help you get motivated and all ... I would like to order a Trowel with above 95 WoA, trowel must be made of steel. I am not certain what will that cost me, cause you dont have a price list. XD lol, trying to motivate you to make a price sheet with wares you are selling. As @Beanbagsaid, impulsive purchases are real. Perhaps if you take couple of hours to scroll through alot of different shops under merchant adds on this forum, you might get the idea how it is done. How it should be done its up to you. Just please try to make it organized and neat. I dont like scrolling through pages without finding what I am looking for. Short and simple I guess

So, trowel, steel with WoA above 95...what price can you offer me?

best of luck

Jimbean

Been a customer/friend great person to deal with always fair and always willing to help out! :)