21 members have voted

1. 1. Want the old fishing back

• Yes
    • OH HELL, YES
    • Yes, please
    • Bring back the old fishing!!1!
    • no, i mean yes, bring it back

24 minutes ago, Ruger said:

Nothing should ever be taken away from the game - just built upon. 

Old fishing should of stayed in and it should of just been expanded upon. If people wanted to do the reels, tackle, and minigame then let them do that and reward them in skill for doing that. However if in order to gain skill is still as hard as it was and the actions are harder to obtain that skill in the first place - that's a broken system. 

Best suggestion is to give back the old fishing, add in the new fishing and give the new fishing higher skill gain value over the old system. The way it was done just rewarded EVERY person who AFKd using the old system and penalized everyone who wants to do fishing in the future by making it that much harder. If it was me as @Nikisaid, which we dont agree on much - ever, I'd be working on all the skills I can before someone else comes along and does something ridiculous like this to the next skill.

Welcome back, and well said.

Moved to suggestions.  Even though it's vanishingly unlikely to happen.

This isn't going to happen,. We've stated many times we'll be bringing out tweaks to the existing system but we won't be bringing the old afk system back so there's no need to bump the thread. 

28 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

This isn't going to happen,. We've stated many times we'll be bringing out tweaks to the existing system but we won't be bringing the old afk system back so there's no need to bump the thread. 

how about quiting leveling then? you can start the action and if the slope is high enough will run until ranout of stamina, that is even more afk system than fishing
or even better quit all the queue of actions that is afk system too

Edited by tamat

On 1/13/2019 at 12:39 AM, Retrograde said:

But why? Leave this new crap for whoever is masochistic enough to want it, but bring the old system back for everybody else! Remove the skillgain from the old system, leave the fish, for crying out loud!