Sign in to follow this  
Talon_Draconis

Nighthome online

Just like to know...have you or one of your Friends ever played wurm online or wurm Unlimited?

I believe, knowing the game is the first think if you like to help new Players they was sending an email to you ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eject said:

Just like to know...have you or one of your Friends ever played wurm online or wurm Unlimited?

I believe, knowing the game is the first think if you like to help new Players they was sending an email to you ? 

I agree with this 100%.

11 hours ago, Batta said:

I'm just wondering why you chose PvP if you don't want players making plans to kill each other?

Serious question, not being a jerk.

While I am neutral  about PVP  I believe it should be allowed but with consequences and have reason not just to destroy a players work but if there is reason in the story .

Eg a evil group of bandits take over a village  burn crops rob trade...the good guys for a group to remove them.

There has to be reason for pvp and consequences like the area becoming hostile to you if you commit pvp 

Not Pvp for no reason just because you are bored so you destroy other peoples work.

I know it's fine line and some people just want to gank but I hope it does not happen on my server And I discourage it

I know My server is only a few days old.

I know most people are Leary of investing time in new server and have had many last few weeks and go down change and or disapper

That is why I don't play on other people's servers :P

Know that My wow server has been online for over 10 years and still is

It never had reset only updates and anybody who created a account still has one.

I think I am probably one of the oldest if not the oldest private server although never popular  20 active players with maybe a few hundred signed up :P

My DnD gane lasted 20 years the only reason it stopped was all the players were entering their 30s and 40s and did not have time to play any more ...although I am getting requests to resurrect it

I been looking at wurm for years and decided to commit to this game...the server will continue to run as long as I can maintain a pc I wont say never but I will be very unlikely your work will be lost unless there is some sort of decay system or somebody takes over destroys it....the map will not be reset or the server shut down...and will continue for the foreseeable future as long I can run the software

Edited by Talon_Draconis

13 hours ago, Talon_Draconis said:

I know My server is only a few days old.

I know most people are Leary of investing time in new server and have had many last few weeks and go down change and or disapper

I think WU players must not be the same as WoW in many ways.  It is very common, and generally preferred, to server hop around several servers on a regular basis.  Even the GMs often play on several other people's servers.  With that expectation, it is very uncommon for them to be leery of investing in a new server -- many strongly prefer a new one, where there is still a lot of wild land to explore and settle. Of the hundreds of people I personally know who play WU, I don't think even one of them would want to leave the servers they're playing now and invest in a new home server unless it was one of several.  Particularly if the new server was still being formed, with settings and mods still to be determined.  You really are way better off to just take it a little more casually -- choose what mods and settings you like, welcome like-minded players, and know that you will be just one of several servers they play on.

Edited by Batta

Our server is really starting to get going we now have 4 active players.

Our economy is started we have Copper Mine , Iron mine , Black smith and Farm

Still lots of room to stake your claim

Join Nightworld

Hi

Well it's been a busy month

I now have permanent home and the server is official.

We have 3 active player and about 20 unique signups

I looking to get at least 20 active players so we can get a real economy going!

Join Nightworld h

Server updated to 1.915

Join Nightworld h

Free deeds we need players to tame the land!

Nightworld still online !

We been up since Jan and moved to hosting service

Looking for players who want a vanilla experience !

Freed deeds newbie frendly

Lots of space to start a great game

not really wise for wurm players to give out their emails. as many emails are used to wurm online account recovery.  would make it easy for a hacker to come on these forums and ask for emails from folks to log in to a new server, and then one day find their accounts gone.  not saying you are one of those folks at all. just saying many of us won't want to join by emailing you. 

maybe just ask for PM though this forum would be good enough to chat first and you can PM and password. no need for emails at all really.    

15 hours ago, validate said:

not really wise for wurm players to give out their emails. as many emails are used to wurm online account recovery.  would make it easy for a hacker to come on these forums and ask for emails from folks to log in to a new server, and then one day find their accounts gone.  not saying you are one of those folks at all. just saying many of us won't want to join by emailing you. 

maybe just ask for PM though this forum would be good enough to chat first and you can PM and password. no need for emails at all really.    

15 hours ago, validate said:

No longer locked....I just wanted emails so I could contact people who joined :)

Anyway after about a month I left the server open because not many people joined :(

Still not many players too small of player base and too many servers

• Like 1